Untie me Dream

Prompt: It's Dream's birthday and Sapnap gives him George as a present
TW- Sexual themes

This is just a fluff chapter

-----------------------------

Dream <3

I miss you. I'll be home soon Georgie, I love you x

See you soon. I love you too x

Forever?

I'm forever yours <3

George put his phone down rolling his eyes at Sapnap "Ugh I put it on so stop moaning at me" George says patting down the skirt with a bright red face.

"Don't be so embarrassed George Dream is going to love this" Sapnap grins putting ribbon out of his bag.

"What's that for?" George asks curiously walking over to him.

"You'll find out" Sapnap says sneakily "Go sit on the middle of the bed and I'll explain"

"You confuse me" George says following Sapnap's instructions.

Sapnap comes over and sits in front of George "Hands" He says.

"What no?!" George yells now seeing what Sapnap's plan was.

George goes to run away but Sapnap grabs him "Oh no you don't!"

"Sapnap! Stop!" George yells trying to fight back but it didn't work. Sapnap was stronger than him. 

After a while of fighting Sapnap had pinned George to the bed and tied his hands and legs together. He got off of George and burst out laughing.

"Screw you" George pouts glaring at him unable to move.

"And for the final touch!" Sapnap says grabbing a bow and a card from the bag putting them at the end of the bed.

"Your such an idiot, let me go this is ridiculous" George groans.

The front door opens downstairs "Too late!" Sapnap smirks.

"Sapnap get back here!" George yells after him. Sapnap had already ran half way down the stairs. He got to the bottom and composed himself seeing Dream taking his horrible shoes off.

"Hey man" He says casually leaning on the stair railing.

"Um hi?" Dream looks at him suspiciously.

"Happy birthday" Sapnap says.

"You've already said that today but thanks... Where's George?" Dream asks him.

"Awe miss your boyfriend that much" Sapnap teases him.

"Yes so tell me where he is" Dream says.

"Go find him yourself I'm busy" Sapnap says walking past to go to the kitchen, laughing quietly to himself.

Dream looked at Sapnap before heading up stairs. "George I'm home" Dream calls out but he didn't get a reply. He went to their room and opened the door. He froze in shock.

"Ugh hey Dream... how was your parents?" George asks trying to break the awkward silence.

"They was... good" Dream mumbles eyes gazing over George's body. God he looked so good right now...

"That's good... Untie me Dream... please" George blushes finally acknowledging the obvious problem.

Dream started wheezing, having to hold onto the door to keep himself standing.