Practice Kissing

Prompt- Dream teaches George how to kiss

--------------------

"You've been satring at the wall for the past ten minutes" Dream says putting his phone down.

"Oh..." George snapps out of his thoughts, his gaze drops to his lap.

"What's on your mind gogy?" Dream asks sitting up straighter on the bed giving the smaller boy his full attention.

"It's just. I was thinking about something Sapnap said the other day" George starts.

"What was you talking about?" Dream asks curious, he hadn't seen his best friend look so conflicted about something in a long time.

"We was talking about our crushes. You know his is Karl. And he told me they kissed" George explains.

"Yeah he told me about that. So what's the problem. Y-you don't love either of them right?" Dream's heart dropped at the thought. He had no clue why the thought effected him that way.

George's eyes widen and he shakes his head quickly "No no it's not like that!"

"I don't understand then" Dream says.

"I... do you think it's weird that I've never kissed anyone before?" George asks embarrassed, his voice quiet.

"You haven't" Dream mutters in shock. He shakes his head and smiles to reassure his 'friend' "It's not weird at all. Though I have to admit I'm shocked. I know so many people that like you"

"It's not that I haven't had a chance. Like remember a week ago Kacey asked me out, I could've kissed her" George shrugs.

"But you don't like her" Dream says still confused where this conversation was going.

"Exactly. I've been in love with one person for two years..." George sighs ruffling his hair, not knowing what to do. "I'll probably never know how to kiss anyone"

"I can teach you" Dream says shocking not only himself but the boy next to him to.

"You can? How?" He was excited to be able to know.

"Well. I'll kiss you" Dream says staring at the boy with a straight face "you won't be nervous to kiss your crush if you know what your doing"

"I. That. That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to kiss me?"

"We're best friends. If your not comfortable kissing me, your never going to be able to kiss your crush" Dream shrugs like it's nothing. "In the wise words of Sapnap, Nothing wrong with kissing the homies"

"But..." George was speechless. Dream moves closer to George, putting a hand on his cheek. George's breath hitches as his face is inches away. 

"This okay?" Dream whispers to him.

Dream notices the way George glances down at his lips and he finds himself doing the same. "Yes" George whispers.

Dream closes the gap putting their lips together. His stomach dropped, and his head felt empty for once. It was usually manic. Everything happing at once, too many thoughts. But now he could only think about George. George. George.

He couldn't help but want more. He pulls George closer by his waist. George makes a noise of surprise, so Dream uses that as his advantage to push his tongue into the smaller boys mouth. They deepen the kiss. Dream struggled to believe this was the first time he had ever kissed someone. Their lips seemed to flow together perfectly. 

He pushes George onto the bed underneath him, and leans over him. One hand holding him up and the other somehow found it's way to his waist.

Dream pulls away from George, so they can catch their breath. George looked so out of it, which made Dream's ego rise. He lightly tilts the small boys head slightly to the side and kisses his neck.