Realisation P2

I was going to end this one shot at Dream's part. But then I added George's view. And then I wanted to end it. So enjoy.

--------------------------

"Here's the rest of the footage, I rendered it all for you in advance" Sapnap tells Dream.

Dream's computer pings as Sapnap's files come through.

"Nick I've already finished editing the entire video and now you give me more footage!" Dream groans.

"Don't worry it's not part of the video, just something funny. You don't have to watch it. That's completely up to you" Sapnap yawns "It's late and I'm tired so goodnight!"

"goodnight weirdo" Dream laughs.

The ping signals that Sapnap left the call. Dream opens the file seeing a signal clip named 'Shh ;)'. Dream chuckles confused. "What is that moron up to this time" he whispers to himself in amusement.

He ponders for a moment. He knows he should go to sleep. He's been up for hours, grinding out the editing for this video, both Sapnap and George have gone to bed. Plus he has to be awake for a stream tomorrow.

He shrugs, it's late already. So what's a little longer.

He double clicks his mouse and the clip loads. It's a freeze frame of Sapnap and George standing in the kitchen. He presses play and watches. It was from when he had just left the room. "Why did Sapnap send me thing?" He mumbles turning the volume up in his headphones since they where talking quiet.

He freezes. He rewinds the video, listening to it again with his full focus. And again. And again...

"He loves me..." Dream says breathlessly.

He jumps up from his chair and goes to George's door. He goes in forgetting to knock.

"Oh my god! Dream!" George jumps in fear.

He watches as Dream shuts the door and walks over to the bed. "You should've knocked to give me a warning. You scared me" He smiles putting his phone down next to him.

Dream leans down to George's level and grabs his chin. George goes to say something but doesn't get the chance as Dream presses their lips together.

Dream pulls away, hardly giving George the chance to kiss him back. "George you love me"

George nods "Did Sapnap tell you?" He asks quietly, holding Dream's arm.

"Something like that" Dream mumbles glancing at George's lips.

"You kissed me. Does that mean you feel the same?" George asks cautiously. Scared at the answer.

"Yes George. I love you" Dream confesses.

George is the one to push forward this time. This time the kiss was more passionate.

They pull away again and smile at each other. "Move over" Dream says.

George moves over and Dream climbs onto the bed next to him. "What we watching?" Dream points to the tv which had a film on.

"Iron man" George shrugs giggling at how Dream just invited himself to watch it with him. Not that he minded.

"Good choice" Dream says wrapping an arm around him.

There's a moment of silence as they both sit in thought.

Dream laughs lightly "I think we're thinking the same thing right now"

"Probably" George mumbles.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend then?" Dream smiles at him.

"Only if you'll be mine" George jokes.

"Your adorable" Dream laughs kissing George on the forehead.