Want to try?- SMUT

Dream and George snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. What they didn't expect was a sex scene. Dream chuckles lightly noticing his boyfriends flustered expression.

"Have you ever touched yourself before George?" Dream asks the boy that was currently snuggled up next to him.

"What do you mean?" George tilts his bright red face confused.

"I'm asking if you've ever jerked yourself off" Dream says deciding to be blunt about it. Despite the jokes, George was very innocent. The furthest they've gone together is make out sessions.

"N-No I haven't" George stutters embarrassed.

"No need to be shy" Dream smiles. He pats his lap "Come here"

George happily climbs into Dream's lap, his small body pressed against the blondes chest.

"Your adorable" Dream smiles kissing his neck lightly, putting his hands on the boys hips.

"What are you planning?" George asks suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just watch the film babe" Dream tells him.

Dream slid his hands down George's waist, guiding one to rest on his inner thigh. He slowly moved it up, closer to George's crotch "Dream" George breaths out confused why his body tingled at the feeling. 

"Will you let me make you feel good?" Dream asks sweetly.

George slowly nods a little hesitant.

"I need to know your one hundred percent sure. Use your words" Dream whispers in a low tone.

George groans "I do want to. I'm just... scared"

"Trust me baby. I'll make sure your alright. If you want me to stop I will immediately okay?" Dream reassures him peppering kisses down his neck.

"Yes" George says moving his head to the side to give Dream move access. Dream smirks. He could finally live out the dreams he's had of being able to touch George. Hear him moan his name.

He picks George up likely on his lap sliding off his trousers with ease. The small boy was extremely light. "Do you want to keep your hoodie on or off Georgie?" Dream asks him.

"O-on please" George says flustered already from the slightest touch. He's been turned on before. A lot of times actually, from hearing Dream's voice over discord calls. But he never touched himself, he always had a shower to cool himself off.

"God your beautiful" Dream tells him, carefully palming George through his boxers. George grasps his forearm, his breathing becoming unsteady.

"Tell me how you feel gorgeous" Dream says sucking on a soft spot he knew George has on his neck, leaving a purple mark. 

"F-feels... good. Dream I-I want more" George moans grabbing onto his arm for some kind of support.

"Patience" Dream chuckles "You sure this is okay?" he asks sliding his finger under the hem of the boxers.

"Please Dream" George whimpers desperately.

Dream smirks pulling them down. He grabs George's shaft properly this time, moving his hand up and down in a slow pace.

"Fuck" George moans. He tries buckling his hips into Dream's hand to get more.

"Look at you. My little slut" Dream smirking using that as a sign to pick up the pace. George could feel the budge in Dream's pants below him and couldn't help but fidget in his lap.

"Ahh~ Oh my god~ Dream~ Ah~ Please~" George can't hold back his moans.

"Your doing so well Georgie" Dream praises him, which George loves.

Dream uses his free arm and wraps it around George's waist, his hand coming up to hold his shoulder. Making the smaller boy stay stuck against his chest so he couldn't arch his back anymore, as he increased the speed. George clung to his arm helplessly, trying to cover his mouth to stop his moans but it was all too much to be able to hold back.

"Fuck" Dream groans at the sight "Your so pretty baby"

"Dream" George moans. "D-Dream it feels- weird-"

"What does?" Dream asks.

"Ah~ stomach" George said only managing to get out a few words.

"That's a good thing George" Dream smirks knowing George was close as he starts going a relentless pace on the poor boy.

George moans louder than before as he releases into Dream's hand.

"You did so well. Didn't that feel good?" Dream says wrapping his arms around the smaller boy who couldn't control his body from shaking.

"S-s'good" George says trying to catch his breath.

"What to do it another time?" Dream asks.

George nods eagerly making Dream laugh. He picks the boy up into his arms.

"Let's go run you a bath. And then I need to sort out my own problem" Dream tells him referring to his very obvious boner.

"D-do you need help?" George asks shyly.

Dream chuckles "No. I've sorted myself out plenty of times to the thought of you and after that... I have plenty of material for my imagination"