11

Please read the first chapters from this account PoRnEsiAn-SeAgUlL

After having more than 8 rounds, tired Jimin was going to his home. To rest cuz he wasn't able to walk properly. He took two days break again.

"Come on, I will drop you home." Yoongi chuckled while looking at his baby boy.

"Yeah you better cuz it's fucking hurt down there." Jimin growled.

"I am sure, someone other would able to walk after 9 rounds." Yoongi teased and liked the response from Jimin.

"Do you think I can't walk properly after 8 rounds." Jimin gasped and snapped at him immediately.

"You only said that it hurts."

"I said it hurts, I didn't said I can't walk. I will show you I can still walk." Jimin said and stood up from the couch.

He walked around the living room and stopped in front of Yoongi, leaving some space between them.

"See."

"Ohh then walk home by yourself." Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"I-i will walk home." Jimin stuttered cuz he knew himself that he can't walk till his home.

Yoongi just smiled in response, teasingly.

"But." Jimin continued.

"You will come with me." He said and folded his hands over his chest.

"Okay." Yoongi stood up and walked to door and secretly taking his car keys.

'Shit.'

'How I will walk home.'

'It's so difficult to walk few steps.'

Jimin sighed and pouted. He made his way to Yoongi. He got patt from Yoongi and followed him when he walked out with a scowl on his face.

'I though he will just say he is teasing with me.'

'Now look I will really walk home.'

He talked to himself and they both went downstairs. In the lift Yoongi tried to control his laugh. Not wanting to burst on Jimin's scowl face.

Jimin walked first out and without looking back he started walking towards his home.

"Baby." Yoongi called from behind.

"Min." He tried to be more louder but Jimin kept walking.

"Baby boy."

"Minnie."

"Jimin."

"Princess."

He finnaly jogged towards Jimin and spanked him on the butt.

Jimin hissed and looked at Yoongi.

"Why weren't you listening." Jimin didn't responded to Yonngi and kept looking here and there.

"Come on, get in the car." Jimin shook his head as no and said.

"No I will walk."

"Come on, Jimin I was Joking." He tugged at Jimin arm but he forced himself to not to move.

"I will prove you that I can walk like others after 8 rounds." Jimin said letting his cockiness take over him.

"Okay, okay walk some other day."