43

Third person's POV

Taehyung looked at the younger's figure, which was looking going inside the room. He gulped silently as he averted his eyes towards the floor.

Taehyung was

"What was he talking about?" Taehyung asked finally after a few minutes. He was kind of feeling off after telling everything.

"Huh?" Hoseok hummed as he didn't understand the real question.

"How do you know him?" Taehyung asked angrily as he snapped his head towards Hoseok. "How does he know that you are in mafia?"

Hoseok didn't say anything. He just sat there looking at Taehyung, whose eyebrows were twitching due to anger.

"Speak up, hyung?" He raised his one eyebrow. Hoseok suddenly stood up as he walked up to the couch, huffing out a breath while walking.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he saw the elder's change of behavior. He also stood up, walking to the couch, beside Hoseok.

"Why are you asking me?" Hoseok said rudely as he joined his hands together. "Why aren't you asking your 'Kookie'?"

Hoseok purposely worded out the word 'Kookie' more loudly. Was he jealous or angry? Of course, he was jealous.

He got to see his loved one after so many years, and he got to know that his loved one was being called by nicknames and was comfortable in being embraced by someone who wasn't himself.

In other words, Hoseok was being all jealous seeing Taehyung called Jungkook by nicknames, hugging him to stop him from crying. He used to do that. But he lost him years ago. And he was the one at fault? Yes, he was.

Taehyung grabbed his collar suddenly, startling the elder in between. "What are you doing, Tae?" Hoseok squeaked out as he held the younger's hands, which were tightly grabbing his collar.

"Why are you being so rude?" Taehyung took a pause and completed his sentence. "We both saw how Kookie reacted when he addressed me as a mafia. Do you think it's okay that I will ask all this to him and make him cry again? Huh?"

"Leave my collar, and let's talk silently." Hoseok spoked quietly as he tried to push off Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung removed his hands from the elders collar and adjusted his shirt properly. He cleared his throat and sat back, relaxing against the couch.

"Why don't you first ask me why I came here suddenly?" Hoseok said as he looked the younger who had his eyes closed.

Taehyung didn't say anything, and the elder took it as a sign to continue what he was saying. "You have to leave for Japan to meet Mr. Sato for the biggest drug meeting. You have to be successful in this meeting. You have to stay there for more than 5 days, make sure he doesn't back out, and he is a special dealer. Take care of him well. Go on dinner meeting with him. Make sure to look like you are interested in this deal."

Taehyung looked so done with the elder. He annoyingly huffed out a breath and placed his hands on his face in frustration. He spoke out as soon as Hoseok completed his sentence.

"Yeah, yeah, I get. Can you know the answer to my question which I asked before?" Said Taehyung.

"Umm, yeah." Hoseok suddenly sat up straight , turning himself towards the younger.

"Jungkook and I had a past, which was great at the starting but turned to very painful to Jungkook at the end. Because I made a mistake."

"As you know, Jungkook is an orphan. The orphan kids didn't like Jungkook. He was an outcast over there. Jungkook got a scholarship, and he left the orphan. That's when we met. He was stumbling across the streets, looking for a dorm to live in. When he found me in an alley, all beaten up.