40.

Third person's POV.

Jungkook woke up from sleep because of the faint sound of the phone ringing. He stretched his hands in the air and yawned cutely.  He looked around the room and saw a bag lying on the chair, and he could recognize one's his and another one Taehyung's.

He gulped and started walking out of his room and to the kitchen where he supposed the elder would be. And he was right, Taehyung was standing in the kitchen with his one hand holding his phone while he talked to someone on the other line and his other hand stirring something in the hot pot.

"Yes, hyung. I will be there at the time." Jungkook could hear his deep voice as he got closer to him with small steps.

Something was said from the other side of the phone, which made Taehyung chuckle, but his expression was totally different from his body language. Taehyung stood still, hands tightened on the laddle from which he was stirring, yet he still had a smile on his face. Like he was forcing to talk nicely.

"You wish." Taehyung said as he cut the call and shoved his phone inside his sweatpants pocket.

"Hyungiee." The younger said in a small voice, but Taehyung heard him and turned around, flashing his infamous boxy smile.

"Kookie, I was going to wake you up in a few minutes." Taehyung said as he walked towards the younger and suddenly hugged him, which caught Jungkook off the guard. "Did you sleep well?"

Taehyung asked, brushing the younger hair behind his ear and then caressing them softly. He chuckled when he saw the younger who just nodded and blushed.

"I'm making Ramen." Taehyung huffed as he completed the sentence. "For dinner." Jungkook noticed the change of voice and asked.

"Why you don't like Ramen." He took a pause just like Taehyung did and said again. "For dinner?"

Taehyung smiled at the interaction and replied. "No, it's just that. I always order takeout for dinner and thought of doing that today, too, but I didn't have money with me right now. Your kitchen cabinet is almost empty when I thought to make dinner myself and only found tons of packets of ramen."

Jungkook giggled as he watched the elder rambling on the story of dinner. He walked past him and to the kitchen and looked at Ramen, which was being cooked in the hot pot.

"I usually don't eat dinner at home." Taehyung head snapped in the direction of the younger from what he just mumbled.

"I'm always at work late at night and have dinner outside." Before the elder could say, he beat him and said in defense. "And as for lunch. I have it at school." Jungkook shrugged as he looked back at the elder who nodded in acknowledgment.

"Go sit. I will serve them within a minute." Jungkook just nodded at the word and went in the living room. Deciding to watch a good movie, he grabbed the remote from the table and turned on the TV.

"Kookie, I have to visit home tomorrow. So I will probably leave before school." Taehyung said as soon as he entered the room and placed the Ramen bowls on the table,giving a pair of chopstick to the younger.

"I was thinking of not attending school tomorrow, I don't have many classes tomorrow, so I will just skip it." Jungkook informed him as he started eating.

"Ohh, okay, so will you come to my house tomorrow with me?" Taehyung asked as stuffed his mouth with Ramen and looked at the younger to see his reaction.

"Umm, if that's okay with so." He added as he saw Jungkook still in his position, neither eating nor moving.

Jungkook realized what the elder said and nodded quickly and hid his face to avoid smiling sheepishly at the elder.  He continued eating without looking at the elder who was focused on watching the movie.

After eating, they both went into Jungkook's room. Obviously, Taehyung being bold, he laid down on the bed and pulled younger on top of him. Hugging him tightly and snuggling his head in the younger's neck.  Jungkook brushed furiously at the position they were sleeping, and it did nothing but made the younger fall in love deeply with the elder.

It was very rare for him to feel like this. Nobody took care of him this much- holding him while he sleeps, making him dinner, teasing him and caressing his head lovingly. It was all new to him, he had experienced love before but it was with the wrong person who didn't show him any affection. No sweet words, no sweet action, but still, he was stupid to fall in love.

___________________________________

In the morning, as soon as Taehyung woke up, he changed into some clothes of Jungkook's, which were loose and comfortable. He made breakfast for the younger and woke him up before he got to visit his home.

They eat breakfast not silently, Taehyung's teasing, and Jungkook's blushing on every comment's the elder made were floating in the air. It all felt comfortably good for both of them, like they were supposed to have this kind of morning every day.

Taehyung drove to his home with younger sitting in his passenger seat, quietly listening to the songs that were playing through the radio. Taehyung sighed as he got a rear view of someone else car park again his gate and turned to the younger immediately.

"Listen, kookie, when I open the door of the apartment, just go quickly in my room or any other room without looking back even if someone calls you and lock the door from inside." Taehyung breathed out as he saw younger's confused and frowned expression. 

"Just do as I say, and I will explain everything to you later on." Taehyung tucked a strand of younger's hair behind his ear and continued. "When I say 'it's me, Hyung', then only you open the door. Otherwise, don't." Taehyung gave a kiss on the younger's head and held his cheeks.

"Understand?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice, and Jungkook shivered upon that.

Without thinking twice, the younger nodded his head, still confused from the situation and elders' words.

Taehyung knew if he didn't reach on time, it would have been dangerous for the younger. He was on the time, but the person who was supposed to arrive late came early. Now, his only priority was to keep the younger safe in his room while he talked out to the person and sent him away as soon as possible. Which was going to be very hard.

They both walked in the house, and Jungkook started walking fast from the living room to any room he found and locking it from inside. But that didn't happen. He wasn't supposed to stop when he hears someone calling for him.

He stopped to the voice who called him and looked at the person with his wide bunny eyes. On the other hand, Taehyung was just hoping the younger would ignore the person and go to his room just he told him to do so.

"Jungkookiee." The deep yet comfortable voice called him out. Jungkook's heart swelled after hearing him calling his name out after so many years.

"Hoseok hyung."

===================================

(Edited)

Hellooo peppess, I'm surprised by myself that I'm updating early😁

But just so you know, it's because of my vacation, and i have nothing to do and decide to update.

And one more thing, I have decided that I'm finally going to upload a new mafia book. yeaahhhh🥳🥳🥳

I'm so excited about it. The storyline is decided. The book cover is ready. The first introduction chapter and preview are ready. I'm just going to write the first chapter and upload the whole new book soon. 

Ohhhh my gossshhhh, I just saw that this book has 100k views. Hurraayyyyyyy.. thank you soo much for this, guys. I couldn't have made it to this extent with you.🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

Double update by tonight😁🫶🫶🫶

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't be a silent readers, and please vote and comment.

Keep reading

Bye bye bye

Borahae.