13

It's been three days from that incident. Jimin was still staying with Jungkook. Jimin would make healthy food for order them. He was taking care for him a lot. Running a bath for him, feeding him and many more.

Jungkook couldn't hold him phone for first day but after second day night he took his phone and placed his phone on his lap. So he could use it.

He would only use his phone to message Taehyung and would keep his phone aside. Whenever the Taehyung asked him to face time he would say no to him but politely.

"I think I can walk by myself now." Jungkook said to Jimin who was resting his head on the pillow.

"You can?" Jimin asked and poking his head up.

"Yeah, I can move my leg now." The younger said and moved his leg here and there to show him(Jimin).

"But kookie walking and moving leg is different." Jimin sighed and sat up.

"But I can walk and it was just sprain." Jungkook said and whined.

"Yeah a sparin." Jimin said sarcastically and nodded. "But if you feel any pain, just tell me. Do not keep it inside. Okay?" Jungkook happily nodded.

"Do you need any help." Jimin asked when he saw the younger standing up and going to the washroom.

"No I am okay." Jungkook said and limped to the washroom and he felt very little pain.

________

Jungkook was totally healed now, but some scars were left and they weren't even much noticeable.

Today, Jungkook was determined that if Taehyung asked him to face time he would accept it cuz there was only a small scar left on his left cheek and not noticeable.

While he was sitting in his room eating his lunch. He heard a ding from his phone and picked it up.

❣Tae Tae❣

Hi Kookkie

💜Kookkie💜

Hi hyung.
How are you?

❣Tae Tae❣

I am good Kookkie but I am getting really bored. Like there isn't anything I want to do.

💜Kookkie💜

Ohh
Maybe you should play games.

Tae Tae❣

Can we face time cuz I have played games in the morning.

💜Kookkie 💜

Ohh umm sure.
Wait I will call you.

Tae Tae

No don't, I will call you.

💜Kookkie💜

Okay.