29🔥

Third person's POV

He was stroking his length with the same peace of vibrator. "FUCK AHMMM" and with the loud moan. He came on his stomach and hands. He stopped the vibrator but didn't removed it.

He sat up straight and stopped the camera from recording more. He took the tissue box form side table and cleaned his hands.

But his neediness didn't died yet. He now wanted more. For which he started the vibrator on again which was still inside him.

"Ahhh shit." He cursed loudly and his thighs started trembling again. He would occasionally imagined Taehyung trying to make him come.

He was getting comfortable with the peace of the vibrator so he decided to tease himself and leveled up the vibrator. He groaned loudly and started moving the vibrator in and out. With his other hand squeezing his length.

"Ahh- my gosh." He moaned loudly and started thinking of Taehyung's hand holding his length, squeezing it roughly just like he was doing now. Taehyung's other hand pumping the vibrator in and out.

Taehyung's mouth on his neck giving his butterflies kisses and hickeys on neck. The stimulation and pleasure double at his thoughts.

"Ahh tae- Ohh shit I'm Cumming. Ohh Tae- fuck." His length twitched at his own moans. He buckled his hips up and started rubbing and cupping his length.

Soon enough he was spurting his all juices over him and his bed. He still didn't stopped the vibrator yet, but removed his hand from the toy and his length.

The vibrator was still on, making him come off from his high. Jungkook tried to sit up and place his back on his bed board. When he heard voice from outside and he stopped dead in his movement.

Some one was outside in his home, he can now carefully hear footsteps. This sacred him. He quickly removed the vibrator still on and wore the bedsheets around him, they were still dirty form his cum.

Before Even he could open his door fully, the door was opened from outside and there stood a black figure looking down at him with intense eyes.

"So you were pleasuring yourself with that toy and taking my name? That's means you were thinking about me?" Taehyung said with his deep voice. Totally opposite from the voice he used to speak with Jungkook before.

"I---" Jungkook couldn't speak, he was frozen. Lots of thoughts were roaming in his mind. How did he came here? Was the door unlocked? Did he heard me?

"How- why- when,?" Jungkook couldn't compose his words. His words would get stuck in his throat and he couldn't talk to Taehyung who was looking at him very intensely.

Taehyung deeply chuckled when saw how the younger was stumbling on his words. He pushed the younger back and walked inside his room. He saw the wet spot on the bed and the bedsheet around the younger.

Taehyung smirked lightly, he didn't knew he would get something to watch like this. And suddenly his eyes fell on the phone, which was still in the position of recording but off now.

Taehyung walked towards the phone and unlocked it, obviously he knows the password. Jungkook eyes widen when he saw what Taehyung was doing and quickly walked towards him, to snatch the phone out.

But Taehyung was quick at his reflex.

"Were you recording yourself?" He asked with a tight-lipped smirk and looked towards the younger with devouring eyes.

The younger couldn't help but feel more aroused by the elder. He gulped a bit and tried again to reach out for the phone but no chance.

"I asked you something?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows demanding for an answer. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Taehyung said being all cocky.