47.

Third person's POV.

"Kookie, you are awake?" Jungkook groaned as he tried to open his eyes properly. He felt all of his muscles stiff as he tried to move around. The light directly went into his eyes.

He looked up at the ceiling, realizing that he wasn't in his house. He panicked when he heard light footsteps coming right beside him. He looked at his side and saw a familiar face.

Jungkook gulped as he thought that he was dreaming again. The younger suddenly sat up groaning in between as he felt his muscles moving suddenly. He pinched his arm and hissed when he realized that he wasn't in a dream.

Moving his gaze away from the elder, Jungkook looked at his lap, remembering everything that had happened before. He remembered meeting Hoseok, Taehyung's confession towards his job, and how he reacted over the confession.

It also hit hum like strike that he also had to confess about his previous job to the elder, thinking it was unfair and the elder had right to know about it.

He sighed when he felt the side of the bed dipping down, indicating that Taehyung had sat beside him. He started fidgeting his fingers, not daring to look up at the elder and talking to him.

"Are you alright?" He heard Taehyung speak out in his soft yet deep voice. He hesitantly nodded and still avoiding the elder's gaze. He flinched when Taehyung took his fingers and wrapped his hands around the younger's.

The younger still didn't spoke, he felt like he would break down even if he utter a yes or no. He had to keep himself quiet, or else the elder would have to see his vulnerable sight.

He was scared now, scared that the elder would leave his side. All his insecurities flowing in his mind, making him more anxious and nervous. He gripped the bed sheet with his other hand so tight that his veins started to pop out.

He moved back as he wanted to just hide himself from the elder and break down again. Taehyung saw the reaction of the younger and immediately stood up, removing his hands while standing up.

"Kook? You okay?" Taehyung voice was filled with concern as he looked up and down at the younger who's lips were trembling, and he was breathing heavily.

"Ohh, my gosh." Taehyung exclaimed as he looked at the younger eyes, which was filled with tears. Hesitantly, he wrapped his arms around the younger's torso, not wanting to scare him.

"Take deep breaths, calm down." He whispered sweet words in younger's ears as he caressed his back. The younger seemed to relax down in others' hold. Jungkook pushed his face his face in elder's chest, breathing heavily still.

"It's okay. I'm with you." Taehyung's hands were now caressing younger's hairs, and he tightened the embrace, letting Jungkook know that he was mentally and physically with him.

The younger seemed to calm down at words as he wrapped his hands around the other. He stayed for a few minutes like that. Not wanting to leave the elder and the warmth he was feeling after eternity. He was scared before, but one hug made him feel a little good now.

A little affection from your loved one can make you feel alive again and away from your insecurities.

Jungkook was feeling the same while he was hugging the elder. He felt like if he got a hug like this every day, his all worries, his all stress tension will flow away. The hand caresses his hair to make him relax against the touch and feel the warmth. He wanted all of it. Everyday. Even he had to push past his limits to get. He was longing for it. He was dying to get love.

He was tired of pretending he was happy. He now wanted to be happy. Without pretending. He wanted to have a genuine smile, not the fake one.

Jungkook broke down in Taehyung's chest. At first, the elder got stiff hearing his cries again, but then he pulled back and started caressing younger's cheeks, wiping the tears.

"Shh, don't cry." Taehyung pressed his lips on younger's forehead. Giving every affection a person would make their boyfriend stop crying. But we're they boyfriends? Or did they have any label for their relationship? Because a friend wouldn't moan each others name or finger them.

Jungkook cries died down as he felt light kisses on his cheeks and forehead. He finally looked at the elder, right in his eyes with a confusing gaze. Taehyung just smiled as he pecked younger's lips, who was left astonished by the action.

"Huh?" Jungkook was shocked looking at this side of elders in front. Or else he would have always seen this side in video call.

"I won't ask you questions because I know you might cry again." Taehyung said as he rubbed his nape awkwardly.
"But I just wanted to ask one thing." He said and smiled softly.

Jungkook nodded at the elder, ready to face the question suddenly. He will answer even if Taehyung asks any random thing.

"Did you cry because of me?" Taehyung interrogated as he felt guilty, thinking that younger was crying because of him. "Are you crying because you thought I'm involved with mafia and might hurt you?"

Everyone overthinks, Taehyung did, too. He felt really bad after he thought that younger might think he would hurt him.. He wouldn't dare even dare to raise his hands on the poor soul. He wouldn't hurt his kookie, whom he likes so much from the beginning.

"No." Jungkook snapped instantly. "No, no, I didn't cry because of that." He hesitantly said.

"Can I know the reason for crying and your panic attack ?" Taehyung asked. He didn't want to push the younger in saying. He wasn't the eager type to know everything.

Jungkook nodded. He had to face this any time soon, so why not now? He took some time. Looking here and there. Finding the perfect words to speak.

"It's okay, you can take your time." Taehyung said as he tried to stand up.

"No, I wanna say it now." Jungkook deepened as he felt the bed dip in front of him again. "There's something that I have been hiding from you."

"Hmm." He hummed as he wrapped his fingers around younger's, asking him to continue.

"It's about my previous work." Jungkook nervously said, sweats forming on his forehead. He felt air knocking out of his throat. He was too much scared to speak about it, but now there's now backing off. He had to let it out now. It was going to hurt, now or in the future. It was going to hurt brutally. He sighed, then took a deep breath and spoke in a fast but clear tone.

"I used to work at club. Not as waiters or something but as a hooker and stripper."

==================================

Warning- get tissues ready for the next chapter. It's going to be emotional but It has happy ending.

So don't worry.

Keep voting and commenting.

Stay safe and healthy.

Bye-bye bye.

Borahae.