49.

Third person's POV.

"Kookie, dinner is ready." Taehyung shouted through the kitchen as he waited silently for the younger to come.

He was shocked, sad, and angry at how the world has treated the younger. He remembered that Jungkook told him all the things that happened to him at the age of 13. He shivered at the thought that something so cruel had happened to him at a very young age.

He felt the younger partially wrong in his situation. The younger chooses the wrong path to avoid his suffering and turning in to what the others wanted him for.

Taehyung wished that instead of keeping everything to himself, the younger could have taken police help. Maybe he could get a solution.

He can't change the past now, but he was determined to give his kookie a healthy life ahead. Taehyung was going to help his kookie in every way the younger needs him for.

He waited long enough for the younger to come, and soon tapped footsteps were heard, and a pale looking face came into his view.

Taehyung cleared his throat as he pushed the Ramen bowls toward the younger. He noticed the frown look on the younger's face. He raised an eyebrow indirectly, asking what happened.

"Ramen?" Jungkook whispered, asked as he remembered that every time he ate dinner with the elder, it was noodles. "We ate it just recently." He complained but still picked up his chopsticks.

"Umm yeah, I was k-kinda tired." Taehyung replied as he rubbed his neck with his hand.

"It's okay." Taehyung heard the little voice of the younger as he sat beside the younger and picked up his chopsticks too.

"Hoseok hyung told me about your past with him." He noticed the hitched of breath from the younger as he mentioned Hoseok.

"Y-yeah, what did he say." Jungkook whispered in a very small voice, but it was heard by the elder.

"Everything." Taehyung turned towards the younger who continued eating without looking at him. Taehyung saw how the bowl was almost. He realized the younger must be very hungry from his crying session.

"From how you guys met and how you guys broke up." Taehyung said as he slurred the noodles. 

"We didn't break up. He betrayed me." Jungkook snapped instantly and pushed away the empty bowl.

"Huh?" Taehyung was confused, how hoseok betrayed him. "He loved you. How would he betray you?" Taehyung interrogated again.

"If he loved me, he wouldn't have kept secrets from me. He would have told me from the start that he was involved with the mafia. If he loved me, he would have cared about my feelings. He didn't." Jungkook spoke with anger as he looked away. Jungkook hated how they both were arguing about his ex.

"You did the same, didn't you?" Taehyung whispered. He looked at the younger, who visibly gulped at the sentence.

"You betrayed me too, didn't you?" Taehyung asked as he stood up from the place and turned towards the younger.

"It's too different." Jungkook said as he looked back at the elder with pained filled eyes.

"No, it isn't." Taehyung spoke with his deep voice. "It's the same. You did betray me."

"We are friends, not lovers -" Jungkook tried to speak more, but his sentence was cut off by Taehyung.

"We are friends?" Taehyung scoffed as he continued his words. "Were we friends when we kissed? When I gave you head?"

"Even if you didn't notice my feelings, I did yours. I know you love me, and I do, too. That's why you are special to me. You were there for me when I was broken. You made me happy when I was in the dark. I loved you from the start, but you didn't notice my feelings."

Taehyung confessed and looked down at younger, who was still seated on the chair. The younger had his eyes widened at the words. He couldn't believe his ears. He was loved by his love.

"Y-you love me?" Jungkook whispered as he gulped silently.

"You think I'm joking?" Taehyung growled in his deep voice and looked at the younger who instantly shaked his head in no. "You love me too, don't you?"

Jungkook looked up at the elder who was boring his eyes in the younger's one. He felt his cheeks red due to intense gaze on him. Without thinking twice, Jungkook nodded shyly and looked down.

"Then don't you think you did the same with me? Hoseok hyung hide about his mafia thing from you, and you hide your job from me too." Taehyung said as he held younger's chin and made him look up.

"I-i had reasons." Taehyung nodded at the words and spoke again.

"I gave you a chance to speak about your reasons, and then said we will discuss... Weren't you supposed to do the same?" Taehyung asked. He saw how the younger stiffed at his place.

"It-it was past, can we leave this topic?" Jungkook whispered as he stood up from the chair and walked in the kitchen to keep his bowl in the sink.

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung said in sarcasm and continued. "Don't run away now. You have gotten a chance to clear the mess from the past."

"Are you asking me to go Hoseok and be with him again? When you clearly just now confessed?" Jungkook snapped at the elder, his eyes filled with hurt and pain.

"I didn't say that!" Taehyung exclaimed as he walked towards the younger. "I'm just asking you to clear your relationship with him. Get closure."

Jungkook scoffed at the words and spoke in anger again.

"What will happen afterward? What if he asked me to be his boyfriend again? And I accept him due to being emotional. What will you do then?"

Taehyung smiled at the assumption of the younger. He thought how silly it was for the younger to get this much overworked for such a small thing.

"No, you won't." Taehyung chuckled as he held the younger's hands and caressed it. "And even if you do. I will steal you from him and hold you with me only."

Jungkook looked at the elder with disbelief, but soon, a smile made up on his lips. "Cringey." He muttered the word and looked up at the with love eyes now.

"Are we okay, though?" Jungkook whispered, asked as he walked a little closer to the elder.

"Yeah, we are. I'm happy that you realize what's wrong for you and left it." Taehyung whispered as he placed his hands on younger's waist and pulled him close.

Jungkook nodded as he shifted his eyes from the elder's gaze to his lips. He placed his hands on the elder's arms, which surrounded him.

Without saying anything, he tiptoe and gave a small peck to the elder's lips. Taehyung smiled at the gesture and kissed the younger again, but he did plan to leave the younger lips soon.

Taehyung continued to kiss him without a break, and the younger tried to match the movements of the elder's lips. Taehyung pushed the younger back to the fridge and continued to make out. His love was now showing in the kiss

===============================

My dead ass read so many books that I somehow felt motivated to write my book. Hopefully, I will complete this book soon and continue writing the other one.

And yeah, the book is near to the end.

See you later in the next update. Till then,

Stay safe and healthy.

Bye bye bye

Borahae🩵💜