18

I was really happy. Today was the day I am going to meet Jungkook. He invited me to his friends wedding. I am going to meet him without any problems.

I was nervous and decided to pick blue suit which I always like to wear. I wore it and styled my hair. I decided to give go with a plain shirt inside the suit.

I am fully ready to go and meet Jungkook. I heard my phone ding and it was some random notification. I took my car keys and went to my car.

When I reached over there, I realized I was little late. The groom was walking to the altar. I glanced over here and there and saw Jungkook standing with a smile.

I walked silently towards him and went to stood beside him. I don't know what happened. I stood exact close to him and he shivered a little before turning around. He stared at him me.

"Will you stop staring?" I asked. He didn't spoke any thing and turned away.

"Hi Kookkie." I said, using his nickname. He still didn't responded. And it confused me.

After Jin spoke about Jungkook's health, I got really confused. What happened to him. Did he got hurt. Is he okay?

I was so confused and when Jin was about to speak Jungkook cutt him off. ay! That's suspicious.

I decided to ask him but he wasn't responding and he looked down, why was he looking down?

I followed his gaze and saw that he was having a bone, in a wedding. What is he thinking? I gasped and spoke.

"You have a freaking boner right now?"

The younger was embarrassed, so much embarrassed that he didn't waited anymore and ran to the washroom. He locked the door and panted while leaning on the door.

After few minutes he heard the knocks from the other side. He thought it was someone who wanted to use the washroom but he couldn't open it with his Junior standing.

"Kookkie it's me. Please open the door." Taehyung spoke with his soft voice and knocked again.

"Kookkie, you in there?" Taehyung asked now, slightly unsure if the younger was in this washroom.

"Kookkie, if you are in there. Come out." Taehyung patiently waited for any reply.

"H-hyung I can't." Jungkook said with nervousness and thumping heart.

"Just come out and I will drive you home." Taehyung said while leaning his hands on the door.

"Okay but p-promise me you will not make fun of me?" Jungkook asked with a baby voice only to heard a chuckle in response.

" I Promise that I will not make fun of you." Taehyung said and ruffled his hairs back..

"But if anyone see like me this." The younger said with annoyance. He felt his member going down a little. He was getting turned off because his embarrassed mood

"Umm, well I don't know about it though." Taehyung said and saw someone coming over his side.

"Is it lock?" The man asked and Taehyung nodded. The man tsked and walked away. Taehyung looked at the man's back and shook his head giving his attention back to the younger.

"You could just walk behind me?" Taehyung asked as waiting for the younger to reply.

"Ahh okay." The younger said hesitantly and nervously looked down. He saw that now the tent was gone and smiled in relieved.