32

Third person's POV

It was around 11 am when Jungkook woke up from his sleep. He heard rustling voice from outside and then followed by silence.  His mind then clicked up and remembered who was with him last night.

He hesitantly walked towards his room door and pulled it open. He heard rustling sound once again and walked to kitchen where he found Taehyung with a spoon in his hand.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jungkook asked with his sleeping voice. Which made Taehyung look up.

"Just making breakfast. Are you okay with bacon and eggs in breakfast?" Taehyung asked as he flipped the eggs in the pan. He was doing it all professionally that it got Jungkook off the guard.

Jungkook was amazed by the elder cooking skills that he didn't knew he was drooling over the elder's veiny hands.

"Stop staring, I know my hands are hot." Taehyung chuckled deeply as he tried to fry the bacon properly.

"No- I wasn't staring." Jungkook stuttered as he walked inside the kitchen and drank a glass of water.

As he turned around, he was met with Taehyung face so much close to his. His breathed stopped a little before he gulped on his own Slavia.

"You know lying is bad." Taehyung said as he wrapped his around the younger waist and pulled his waist towards him. His other hand traveling below waist towards Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook placed his hands shakily on either side of him, while his breath was still shaking due to closeness between them.

"What are you doing?" He asked in low voice which Taehyung wouldn't be able to hear if he wasn't close to Jungkook.

"Should I teach you a lesson for lying to me?" Taehyung asked with a smirk and lowered his hands towards Jungkook's thighs. He squeezed them which made Jungkook clench his thighs together.

"Are you wearing something inside?" Taehyung asked again as he squeezed Jungkook's thighs again and again.

"N-no." Jungkook could barely make is his voice out. He was very shy, not because they were being intimate but it was because he was being intimate with Taehyung. And that's what he only felt in his dreams and imagination.

"You naughty." Jungkook gasped loudly when he felt order's hands near his crotch. It was getting closer to his member when suddenly the Taehyung's phone rang.

Taehyung immediately took his hands out and said. "Just wait." He softly patted younger's cheek and walked towards his phone which was on the couch in the living room.

Jungkook looked around embarrassed as he bit his lips and looked down all red. He kept the glass in the sink and stood there awkwardly in his own kitchen. His gaze over the fries bacons and eggs.

Meanwhile.

"Hello hyung." Taehyung said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"What 'hello hyung', where have you been all night. I went to your house and you weren't there." Hoseok took a pause and spoked again."Do you even know that you had a very important meeting today with Mr Wang?"

"Ohh fuck." Taehyung hissed as he remembered he had to attend the meeting no matter what. And now it's too late.

"I came to your house last night to give you money for the meeting." Hoseok hissed as he was very angry over the younger. "Where were you all night?"

"I was at my friend's house." Taehyung said as he nervously sat on the couch.
"Mr Wang is good friend of mine. Do you think he would agree to another meeting."