30🔥

Third person's POV

Is this okay?" Taehyung asked before he was going further. He wanted younger's constent before doing anything.

"Yes." Jungkook breathed out and gustre Taehyung to continue.

And with that, Taehyung pushed his fingers inside the younger.

Jungkook was in foreign when he felt Taehyung's long slender fingers inside him. Within a second, Taehyung started curling his finger. Making Jungkook loss his sense.

"You like that, baby boy?" Taehyung smirked and added another finger. Curling hard. With giving his neck butterfly kisses.

"Ahh fuck, Tae." Jungkook moaned his name. It wasn't his dream which he always gets, it was reality he was wishing for. The feeling of Taehyung's finger curling inside him. His hands on his thigh or on his dick. Taehyung's mouth on his neck kissing delightly.

It's wasn't his dream. It was reality. This words were enough to make his dick twitched.

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung said when he noticed how Jungkook's dick twitched.

"Fuck." Jungkook groaned when Taehyung entered another finger. Now there were three fingers inside him.

Pumping them at crazy speed, Taehyung now started palming younger's length with great force. The double pleasure Jungkook was getting, was making his knees weak.

Taehyung's fingers were now knuckle deep and was continously rubbing a spot when Jungkook moaned loudly.

"Ahh shit fuck fuck fuck." Jungkook whimpered and started feeling he was close. He was clenching around Taehyung's fingers and the elder seems to notice it. Taehyung added his fourth finger and now was knuckles deep inside the hole.

"Don't cum yet." Taehyung said with demanding voice and made his fingers peace fast. "I am not letting you cum yet." Jungkook was not able to control.

He was trying a lot but he couldn't stop. He was stumbling on his words beacuse of the pleasure he was receiving.

"You are so wet that you don't even need lube." Taehyung said and with that Jungkook came hard. Really hard on his stomach and Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung slapped younger's butt but keept moving his fingers in hole, overestimulating. "Tae- too much." Jungkook replied slowly pulling his hips back which was notice by Taehyung.

"Stay still." Taehyung voice demanded and he removed his fingers from younger's hole and Jungkook finally felt relief washing over him. The vibrator was also turned off and throwed to somewhere on the bed. Taehyung was sure, he wouldn't do anything more sexual now. He first wanted to talk to with Jungkook now. So he stopped.

Taehyung pulled the younger by his shoulder and made him sit on the bed carefully. He picked up the shirt which was thrown near the bed and gave it to the younger.

Jungkook didn't said anything and took the shirt from his hand wearing it and taking tissues out of the box to clean himself while Taehyung washed his fingers and gave a glass of water to younger, getting a low mumbled thanks in return.

"It's okay." Taehyung said and sat beside Jungkook.

After a long pause

"Do you like me kookie?" Jungkook choked on the water he was drinking and coughed out loudly. Taehyung patted his back gently and gave him some time.

"Yes, as a friend I do like you." Jungkook spoked again. "I like to talk to you, I like your company, I like how you understand me." Jungkook said nervously and looked down. He was trying to cover his legs by his shirt.

"I didn't meant it in that way Kokkie-" his sentenced was cut when Jungkook's phone rang loudly gaining there attention.

"Can you pass me the phone." Taehyung at the words and gave the phone to younger. Not missing to see the caller ID. Yoongi with three red hearts.

Yonngi called invite Jungkook on the breakfast tomorrow. And spend some time with him. Jungkook quickly cutted the call and throwed the phone on the bed, unlocked.

"I am going to washroom." To avoid any further questions by Taehyung he excused himself to the restroom.

Taehyung sat there by himself when the younger went. He was looking around the room when he noticed small small photo frames on desk and near lamps. He smiled softly and all recent moments played in his mind.

His cheeks flushed when he realized what he did. He just fingered his bestfriend beacuse the other was moaning his name. Taehyung's eyes fell on the phone and he took the device in his hand.

Going to the gallery to look at the video of Jungkook recording himself. Just at the movement, the younger came back from the restroom and stopped dead in his track seeing his phone in elders hand.

"Taehyung don't-" But the video was already started. Jungkook hurriedly walked towards the elder.

And his expression wasn't good.

Hehe😂😂 Get serious for the next chapter now

Hehe😂😂
Get serious for the next chapter now.

Bye bye💟💕💕