37

Third person's POV

With that soon, Michael was on the floor, and Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt nothing over him and a thud voice.

"You better apologize to him right now, or else I will make sure to cut that hands which touched him." A loud was soon heard, and Michael was on the floor getting punched by someone.

Jungkook looked at the person who was punching Michael with his whole strength and smiled softly.

"Tae, tae." Jungkook whispered as he felt his whole body pain due to tiredness.

"Fucking apologize to him now.." Taehyung groaned as he kept punching Michael with his all strength.

"You better keep your hands to yourself, Taehyung, or else you would be in a great difficulty." Michael groaned as he tried to avoid Taehyung's punch.

"I would gladly take all the difficulties which involve Jungkook." Taehyung hissed as Michael hit his hands.

Soon, the classroom door was open by Levi, and they bragged in shocked watching, Michael getting beaten up by Taehyung and Jungkook laying on the floor all worn out.

"Michael." They shouted and tried to pull away Taehyung's body, which was still beating him. They all managed to throw him aside, but Taehyung was fast enough to grab one of them and punch him as well.

"You bastards, where the hell you going?" Taehyung groaned and continued. "Apologize to him now, or else you won't be able to stay for more than one month in this school."

Taehyung threatened them, but they all ran away instead of arguing back or fighting him back. Levi and David held Michael while Noah walking behind them, holding his nose which apparently had started bleeding because of the punch.

"Tae." Jungkook groaned as he saw all of them leaving and Taehyung still standing there looking at the door. As soon as he heard younger's voice, he ran to him.

"Kookie." Taehyung whispered as he took the younger's head and kept it on his lap. "Are you okay?" Without letting younger speak, he continued.

"How stupid I'm to ask this question. Of course you aren't. Do you feel pain anywhere? Is your back or head hurting? Did they hit you somewhere?" Taehyung rambled him with all the questions while all the younger did was a smile.

"Tae Tae." Jungkook called him with nickname, which caught elder's attention. "I'm okay. You came at the time." Jungkook said as he looked at his opened belt and wrinkled shirt.

"Do they always bully you?" Taehyung asked seriously as he massaged younger's head softly..

"Some times they do." Jungkook replied hesitantly.

"For how long?" Taehyung asked again seriously. Jungkook visibly gulped at the rough voice.

"Umm, it doesn't matter now." Jungkook said while slowing sitting up and standing on his feet.

"Care full." Jungkook nodded on that. "It does matter, kookie. How long have you been bullied?"

"I don't quite remember." Jungkook replied, not looking in the elder's eyes.

"So it's been that long that you can't remember?" Taehyung nudged the younger again with question.

"Hyung, I'm not comfortable talking about it." Jungkook tried to let go of the topic.

"Okay, get comfortable in the car as soon as we reach home. You have to tell me everything." Taehyung said, more likely ordered to Jungkook, who just looked at him dumbfounded.