23

___________________________________
"Is it a coincidence or fate?" ___________________________________

"Hi, can I get one iced Tea." Jungkook said to the worker who nodded and typed his order.

"Anything else?" The worker questioned when Jungkook was looking here and their.

"No, that's it." He said and paid for his tea. It's was another day of him after surviving the non-sleepy night.

He woke up at 8 am, not woke up but decided to get up at 8 am after watching boring stuff on his phone in the morning.

He knew he wasn't getting any sleep at night, so he started looking Job on the net and he was satisfied with the list of Job he found on the net.

The Cafe he came today was the one far from his apartment. He decided to walk after getting his Tea. Soon, he got his tea and walked outside.

Sometimes he would come this side of city for his work in the past. But after he left his work. He never came here again. The place was good. It had so peaceful surrounding.

He walked by the near park and sat on the one the benches. When he looked ahead, he saw many people working out, kids playing. And now he wonders how kids get up at 8 am.

He decided to shrug it off and focus on his tea which tasted horrible to him after he took one sip from it. Waste of money for him.

The peaceful of voices from the garden was so attractive that he made his mind to come here everyday but not drink iced tea.

Suddenly, Jungkook could hear the shuffling sound from the grass behind his bench. He peeked down from his shoulder and saw that a small dog was there.

He immediately let out a awe as he saw the cute fluffy ball. He stopped up and walked over the dog. Crouching down on his knees. He started patting the stranger dog who purred in delight after getting patted.

Jungkook liked how the reaction he got from the dog and gently but excitedly brought the dog in his arms. He again took a seat at the bench but now with the dog in his arms.

The little dog in his arm thrashed around for a while with barking but immediately stopped when Jungkook started talking to it.

"Hey, cute little one. What are you doing here." The dog just stared at him for a moment and then looked ahead. He was calm which made Jungkook happy.

Jungkook kept patting the dog who was laying in his lap. The dog didn't showed any discomfort and was steady on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook talked to him like the dog was listening to him. He kept saying about his life in the air.

After a while, the dog in his arm started barking and got of his lap. The dog ran somewhere and Jungkook was shocked so in an instant he started running behind the dog.

The dog came to a stop when he was met with a familiar pair of shoes. Jungkook also stopped behind the dog and his gaze fell over the dark ocean eyes.

He was shocked to see the elder over here, the dog started moving in rounds, around Taehyung.

Jungkook had his eyes widen, he didn't even thought he would see his crush over here. Whereas Taehyung beamed at the sight of the younger.

"Hi kookie." He said with his gentle yet deep voice.

"H-hi Taehyung." Of course Jungkook would stutter, it's not regular to see your crush like this.

"Omg what are you doing here?" Taehyung who became over excited, spoke in his high voice.

"I came here for tea." Jungkook took a pause and said. "Do you live nearby?" And to his not-so surprise, Taehyung nodded.

"My home is not far from this park." Taehyung gave the younger his boxy smile and picked the dog in his arms.

"Was he with you?" He asked as he rubbed the dogs fur and waited for the younger to answer.

Jungkook notice how Taehyung was behaving with the dog, Taehyung was treating the dog with so much affection which only a owner of the dog can give.

"Yeah, he was playing around when I saw him." Jungkook smiled and extended his hands forward to take the dog. He giggled when the dog started liking his fingers and palm. "He is cute." He exclaimed.

"I know." Jungkook glanced at the older to see him sheepishly smiling at him which his eyes were fixed at the dog.

"What's his name?" Jungkook couldn't help but get curious. The fluffy ball in his hands was the everything he wanted to know now.

"Yeontan. I personally call him Tanniee." Taehyung said.

"Is he your pet." Jungkook asked again casually.

"Yeah, he is mine." The sentence made Jungkook look up at Taehyung. He kept looking at him for a brief movement and then broke the eye contact.

To Jungkook, he wanted the elder to everyone that sentence but not referring Yeontan his. He wanted him to reffer his name as 'mine'.

Now Jungkook was clear about his feeling towards the elder, it is more than a crush.

____________________________

Take care everyone.

Yeontan has entered the chat. Get ready to get more yeonkookv movements. 😏

Bye bye 💕💕