34

Third person's POV

Jungkook stirred in his sleep as the sunlight came on his face through half opened curtains. Jungkook squirmed around, but his move halted as he felt an around his waist.

He definitely knew whose hands it was. He looked to the other side and saw his crush, or you can say more than crush. His eyes softened at the sight of him, and his hands instantly went to the elder's cheeks.

He was comfortable with the elder sleeping beside him, but he wasn't used to it. Other than his dream, obviously. He hesitantly removed Taehyung's hand, not wanting to wake him up.

It was early in the morning, still 2 hours to the school. He decided to freshen up and make breakfast from them. He walked into the kitchen soon after freshen up. He started preparing for the breakfast. He didn't perfectly know what Taehyung liked, but he decided to make French toast.

He was not very much focused his mind diverted to yesterday's event when he heard the other's voice after many years. He wasn't prepared to hear his voice this soon and not from someone he love.

Hoseok was the only person roaming in his mind. He only wanted to know what the relation of Taehyung was with him. He didn't want Taehyung to trust someone who isn't trustworthy. He has suffered that path. He was recalling the words Hoseok said.

"What are you making?" A deep voice could be heard from the hallway which led to the kitchen. Jungkook got startled from the sudden voice and whimpered a bit.

"Ohh, uhh, I'm making French toast. Is it okay?" Jungkook replied, then asked back.

"Absolutely. As long as you are making it, I don't have any problem." Jungkook blushed at the comment and took eggs from the fridge.

"Are you blushing, kokkie?" Taehyung asked teasingly as he slid down to the kitchen counter.

"Shut up." Jungkook giggled a little. He was soon met with Taehyung's hands on his shoulder, pulling him to his chest.

"You look more cute in the morning, kookie." Taehyung said as he caressed younger's shoulder. "And naughty at night."

Jungkook hid his face in the elder's chest and hit it with his small hands.

"It's nothing like that." Jungkook said furiously, blushing and looking down.

"You know, I have always heard that you were quite in school and would always keep your voice down. And you were like a nerd or something." Taehyung said as his hands went to younger's waist, grabbing them softly.

"But you weren't keeping your voice down the other day when you were moaning my name." Taehyung smirked as Jungkook buried his face more in Taehyung's chest. Hoping he would hide himself there, and Taehyung would stop teasing him.

"Taehyung, i-it's nothing li-ke that." Jungkook said as he lift his face from Taehyung's chest and moved away from his grip.

"Then what it is like?" Taehyung asked as he sat on the counter, noticing every moments of younger's.

"Can we please d-drop this topic, tae?"

"Not unless you answer me why you were moaning my name." Taehyung asked as he grabbed younger's sleeves and pulled him in front of him.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Jungkook pouted shyly.

"But I want to." Taehyung forced him to speak it up..

"Please, no." Jungkook mumbled.

"Please, yes." Taehyung replied.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. Come on, just tell me."

"No."

"Pretty, please.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"Okay, I was dreaming about you."

Jungkook said fastly, but Taehyung was able to hear it. Jungkook's eyes widened at his own words, and he removed the elder's hand running to his room while mumbling.

"I didn't say that." Unknowingly, Taehyung felt happy to hear that. He smiled as the younger ran away and jumped off the counter.

___________________________

"You still won't talk, kookie?" Taehyung said as he drove through the streets.

"Hmm." Taehyung got a reply in Hum.

"Come on, kookie, it's no big deal." Taehyung said, hoping that somehow he would convince the younger to talk, but he got no reply.

It's is a big deal." Jungkook replied finally this time after Taehyung poked him with his finger.

"For me, it's not." Taehyung said as he looked over to the younger.

"But for me, it-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung's sudden voice.

"If I say that, I also dream about you. Will it be no big deal?" Taehyung said as he pulled over to the side and turned his body towards younger.

"W-w-what?" The younger hammered on his words. "What do you mean by that?" He asked it out confidentiality.

"Well." Taehyung said with a pause in his voice. "I had a wet dream about a couple of times."

Jungkook wasn't sure why Taehyung looked so cool while saying this. Is that a normal thing for him?

"And it's been so long to that." He continued. "And there is something that I wanted to do for so long."

Without saying anything or without letting Jungkook realize what's happening, Taehyung smashed his lips on younger's kissing him so lightly and smiling in the kiss as he got the satisfaction of tasting younger's lips.

___________________________

Okay, I don't know what is happening, but I'm really tired from wattpad glitches. Like I can't even write properly.

The first version of this chapter got deleted somehow, and it's not my fault. Hope it get resolve, because I can't keep up with it.

Have a nice day.
Borahae💜💜