33

"Hoseok hyung."

Without even thinking twice, Jungkook cut off the phone and put it back on the couch like it was. He could see Taehyung's figure coming through his room and then beside him.

"Let's have breakfast. Okay?" Taehyung said smiling and went towards the kitchen.

"Yeah." Jungkook mumbled a small yeah and went behind Taehyung. But in his mind, he was still thinking about how does Taehung knew Hoseok?

The only thing he could think of was about Taehyung and Hoseok. And how are they connected. Because from the past with Hoseok, Jungkook definitely knows that Taehyung shouldn't be friends with Hoseok.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked as he stuffed his empty plate in the sink and washed his hand.

"Nothing -" Jungkook replied and stood up from the chair.

"Alright, I will get going then." He smiled as he walked towards the younger. "I will see you tonight."  He kissed his forehead and smiled at him deeply.

Which caused butterflies in the younger stomach. Jungkook just nodded, shyly looking down.

"Bye." He mumbled a small Bye and kept looking down. Taehyung responded to his Bye and took his phone from the couch, and walked out of the door.

*After sometimes*
(I'm really tired   something extra.)

It was going to be 7 after half an hour, Jungkook was tired from roaming around all the streets, looking for a job. Though Taehyung said he was gonna look for it, but it doesn't mean he will stop. He wanted to have a job as soon as possible.

He saw some flyers, but all of them were low paying. He went to the washroom for freshen up and changing into something cute or nice. He wanted to look good in front of Taehyung.

Because yesterday's events were still embarrassing for him. And he had to recover from that. As it was still lingering in his mind.

He wore a blue oversized tee and white/ grey sweatpants. Which were a little loose to him, but he will manage.

On the other hand, Taehyung was parking his car in front of the younger house. His other hand was on his phone holding to his ear.

"What do you think about it, Taehyung? Did it go well?" The other person, obviously Hoseok, asked through the call.

"Yes, I think so it went well. But I'm not sure if he is going to order much. He was impressed but not fully." Taehyung replied and shut off the engine.

"Why not fully?" Hoseok interrogated back again.

"At first, he wasn't interested in the meeting, but then he started questioning and talking. Then he told me he would think about it." Hoseok sighed at the answer and replied.

"Alright, let me know if he replies or something." Taehyung mumbled a small okay and hanged up the phone.

He got off the car and walked towards the door. He ranged the bell softly, and within a few seconds, he could hear soft running sounds.

Soon after, the door was wide open for him, and there stood Jungkook smiling slyly to the elder.

"Why smiling so much?" Taehyung asked as he removed his shoes and intertwined his hands with younger's.

"Gald to see you." Taehyung smiled widely upon hearing the words and hugged the younger.

"I'm happy to see you too." He caressed Jungkook's back and pulled his face away a little but not leaving the hug.

"What did you do all day?" He asked as he traveled his hands from back to waist.

"I-i went to look for a job." Jungkook voiced came out low as his head was placed on the elder's chest.

"Why? I told you I would look it for you." Confusion was written all over Taehyung's face.

"Yeah. But I couldn't sit idle." Taehyung couldn't say more on this. He knows how it feels to think about money and not have a job.

"I promise that I will find you a job in 2/3 days." Taehyung smiled as Jungkook looked at his face. "But you have to promise me one thing too. You will not look for a job in this 2/3 days."

"Hmm." Jungkook nodded happily, and his face went back again to Taehyung's chest.

"Would you let me properly inside. Or do you want me to stand here only?" Taehyung asked goofly, which made Jungkook pull out of the hug and smile softly.

Without saying, Jungkook walked to the couch, and Taehyung followed behind him.

"Do you want something to eat?" Jungkook asked as he settled himself on the couch.

"Will you make something for me?" Taehyung asked silly with a smile.

"No, I would open a packet of chips." With that, the smile on Taehyung's face falled.

"You are so bad." Taehyung laughed at it, and Taehyung spoke again. "We should watch something, then we can go somewhere for dinner. How does that sound?" 

"That's a nice idea." Jungkook said as he handed the remote to Taehyung.

"So what do you wanna watch?"

Hello, how are you all?

After a long time, right?

Many good things and bad things happened.

Good things.

I went on a trip, and yeah, that it.

Bad things

My boyfriend and I broke up
I got in a terrific accident 2 days ago(I'm okay, though. Just sprain in right leg)
Jin went to training you all😭😭
I miss him all the time.

Yeah..🙃

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Do let me know about it.

Stay safe and healthy.

Borahae💜💜