20🔥

"You look so fucking hot." Namjoon said as he pushed Jin on the wall and placing his lips on the elders neck.

"Jonnie." Jin moaned at the feeling of pleasure.

"Fuck, I can take you right here right now." He growled and harshly cupped elder's hip. Namjoon just couldn't hold anymore and asked Jin to Jump.

The younger carefully placed his hands on Jin's butt to carry him to the bedroom. He pushed the boy in his arm on the mattress and saw how he bounced on the bed.

Namjoon started giving small butterfly kisses on his neck and lowered his hips to let the elder feel how hard he his. Jin moaned at the friction and buckled his hips up to feel more pleasure.

"Not so fast." Namjoon said and removed his coat and unbottom his shirt. He looked at the elder under him and smirked while moving his head towards Jin's ear.

"J-joonie." Jin let out few sounds from his mouth, feeling Namjoon suck his ear bol and bitting it from time to time.

Namjoon removed the elder shirt and started nibbling on his nipple. He hands started getting lower and lower and finally to the elder's belt.

He removed the belt with swift second and throwed it across the room, which landed with a thud. Jin looked at younger who was removing his own belt and throwing it also.

Jin placed his hands on the younger's shoulder and pushed him on the bed. He unbuttoned the younger's jeans and tugged it down to remove it. The younger understood the guster and buckled his hips up to help him remove the jeans. 

Jin leaned forward and started sucking on the younger's thigh and then moving near his crotch. Namjoon was just looking at his husband who was now reaching at the base of his cock.

Jin started massaging his balls which sent a wave of pleasure to Namjoon and letting of soft moans. The elder looked at him and continued massaging his balls, he suddenly placed his lips on the tip and started sucking.

Namjoon grabbed a fistful of the younger's hair and pulled himself up on his elbow, to look at elder while getting head from him. He groaned in pleasure when Jin started moving his head up and down taking him nicely.

"You are doing so well, fuck." Namjoon groaned and praised Jin at the same time. He started pushing the elder's head more down, making his cock tip touch the elder throat.

The room was now filled with a gag reflexes and soft groans and moans from the younger. When Jin felt younger's cock twitch inside he removed his head. Namjoon looked at him in confusion as Jin hovered over him.

"Cum inside me." He said and leaned forward to attach his swollen lips with younger's lips. They both kissed each other passionately and with lust.

Namjoon pushed the elder down and removed his pants. He removed his boxers and went down.  He rubbed his hands on the elder's thigh and pushed one finger in his hole without any warning.

Jin gasped at the sudden feeling of something inside him but it was weird as there was no lube. Jin looked up at younger who was kissing his chest.

"Jonnie, lube." He said and felt the younger removing his finger. The cold air gave him shivers. He adjust up himself and looked at the younger who was looking for the lube. His naked butt was in view for Jin.

"Stop staring baby." Namjoon said and pulled the lube with him. He knew what the elder was doing. He turned around and looked at the elder and he was right from his prediction. The elder was drooling. Such a whipped man.