04

It was yet another sketch of her. Seiji was looking out of the window, so it was basically her backside, and her picking at her nail-paint. From the looks of it, it seemed as if it was raining and she was staring at the clouds.

Whenever you look outside the window, there is this sense of longing in your eyes. What would I not do to listen to your thoughts right now? What do you long for so much in the rain that it makes even me want to cry? And to give you everything in this world that you could possibly desire?

I never understood this thing up until now. One day I would see your nails perfectly made. Right next instant they would be chipped. I thought my mind was playing games but no, I realized you pick your nails a lot. And it was bad of me to listen but I overheard you saying that painting your nails was your prime 'me-time' activity. Then why do you remove the paint almost instantly? Because perfectly made nails give you 'the itch' to pick at them. I really didn't see any logical reasoning behind it, but it made me fall for you a little bit more. Again.

Seiji laughed again. This person was very observant. And how close must they have been to actually listen to what she was saying? And she didn't even notice?