27

"Noona, I just mailed you a list of all the students who transferred and joined your grade. Do you need me to do anything else?" Jungkook asked through the phone.

"Nah, thanks a lot for that. I put you through so much work," Seiji replied.

The younger scoffed. "It was nothing. It was the least I could do."

"But it was a huge help Kook. You don't know how huge."

"Who are you looking for exactly by the way? That it is so important for you to find them out?"

"Like I said, I found something few days back and it seems personal and really important. I have no idea who it belongs to and the only clue is that he is from my class. Or at the very least from my school. And that he is a transferee."

"He is a he?" Jungkook asked, thinking over for a moment. Then logging in to his computer, he spoke back into the phone. "That narrows it down to roughly 18 people."

"Even then, 18 isn't a small number," Seiji said.

"You don't really know anything else, at all, that could hint at something more?"

She paused for a moment. "I think, he mentioned he was having problems in calculus. He has a really neat handwriting. And he is also very artistic. Maybe he was in art appreciation?"

"I will look again," Jungkook replied, typing away real fast. "How do you know about his handwriting? Did you find a journal or something?"

Seiji hesitated. "Just a word was written on the front. Moon. And he had doodled all over it." She lied.

"Here goes another list. These are all the male students who had taken either calculus or art appreciation or both. All transferees."

"Thank you a lot Kook, again. You really didn't have to do this," She said sincerely.

"Eh. Just treat me and hyung to some lamb skewers or samgyeopsal."

"I am not sure if Tae will leave my brother to come and hang out with us."

He scoffed. "I agree with all of my being. But don't worry, I'll have his share happily."

Seiji laughed. "Don't want you to get sick."

"Whatever. I will fall sick a thousand times over if you are the one who treats me."

"Yah! I am a neurosurgeon! Not someone who treats peptic ulcers!"

Jungkook only laughed cheekily as a response.