24

"Ugh! So many steps," Jimin whined.

"I thought you worked out?" Yoongi raised his brows. 

"So? Doesn't mean I like climbing steps."

"Fair enough. We are almost there anyways," The older said.

"Are you sure you aren't planning a homicide?" 

"And why would you think like that?" 

Jimin shrugged. "There is absolutely no one around... and the fact that this place is in the middle of some woods?"

"Why are you answering with questions?"

"Aren't you doing the same?"

Yoongi gave him a look of deadpan, then sighed. "First, I'm not going to kill you. Second, I didn't want a cliché date. I wanted you to remember this one forever, so yeah. You will see."

"I was kidding about the homicide thing hyungni—" Jimin was cut off by the sight before him. He stared at the sky that was littered with stars, shimmering in the dark night away from the glare of the citylights. Then his eyes fell on the blanket laid on the grass, a picnic basket on it and a telescope set up and ready to be used.

"Y-you brought me stargazing...?" He whispered in a tone of awe.

"Y-yeah... Are you not fond of it?" Yoongi asked, miscalculating the waver in the younger's voice.

"We can go somewhere else if you want," He said, loosing his initial confidence. "A movie or café? The mall, maybe? Shit, I should have asked you what you liked before hand."

"Hyungnim, I love it," Jimin chuckled. 

"Shit, now you even lov—" Yoongi paused when his words made sense. "Wait, y-you love it? Really?"

The younger nodded. "I really love it, and the sight." And you. "It's just I have never been stargazing. I don't even know which constellation is which."

Yoongi stared at the male looking at the ground shyly. He felt his heart slip out of his clutches in slow motion. 

"I-I can teach you. If you want," He replied with a blush.

"I would love that too."