17

"Hey Jungkook," Seiji spoke into her phone, scrolling through the files on her table.

"Noona?"

"Are you busy? Where are you?"

"No, and in school. Did you need something?"

"Yeah. Actually could you go through the old records for me?" She picked up the papers she was looking for. "I need some information."

Jungkook sat up straighter on his chair. "Information on whom?"

"I don't exactly know the name or the person, but I think he transferred to our school in my time. If you could just get a list of people who transferred and were in my class then it would be great."

Jungkook started typing on his computer right away. "Why all of a sudden?"

Seiji hesitated for just a moment. "I found something. I don't know the name or anything but I have a hunch that it belongs to someone back from my class, so yeah."

"I will mail the list to you?"

"Yeah, thanks a lot."

"You at work?"

"Got a meeting with the new director in few," Seiji replied looking at her watch. "Wish me luck."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You are gonna nail it."

Seiji paused and smiled. "Thanks, bye."

Grabbing her coat, she rushed to the elevators. She was just a few steps away when she noticed the doors of the elevator closing. Panicking, she clutched the papers in her hands tighter and fell into a sprint. She was just a little away when someone bumped into her.

"God! I'm so sorry!" A deep voice replied frantically when he saw the papers flying away from the girl's hand. 

"Not the time to be clumsy Namjoon-ssi!" Seiji yelled, frustrated. But looking up and seeing the said boy pout, she felt guilty. 

"I can't help being clumsy," Namjoon mumbled.

"I'm sorry," She apologized. "It's just... I have a meeting with the new director in a few minutes and now I have to take the stairs." Seiji stared wistfully at the closed elevator doors.

"Ah, that sucks."

"It does," She replied accepting the papers he had picked. "Well, have a good rest of the day. I should go."

"You too," Namjoon replied, adjusting his robes before walking off. Seiji glared at the stairs before letting out a long sigh and making her way up.