25

"They are so sweet, it makes me sick. Really," Seiji said taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know, right? I almost regret forcing Yoongi to ask Jimin out," Jin replied. "Almost."

"They are quite the pair, if you ask me. Yoongi-ssi giving those cold, closed-off vibes, like he has broken beer bottles for breakfast everyday and is eternally morally grey while Jimin is the literal representation of sunshine and rainbows."

The man almost spluttered his drink. "He has—what?! Broken beer bottles for breakfast?"

Seiji shrugged. "He really gives off such vibes."

"Wait till he hears it," Jin said, snickering still. "But I get where you are going."

"You don't. All I am trying to say is that they make me feel so single. My brother, then him. Like everyone around me is happily in a relationship while I am making my way between surgeries, my research papers and all those damn concerts."

Jin fell silent for a moment at her words. Then swiftly changed the topic.

"That habit of yours is quite a hot topic among us doctors, you know? Dr. Jung from Neuro of SMC spends nights at concerts, dancing and screaming her lungs out, and then performs immaculate surgeries the next morning."

Seiji laughed nervously. "I never knew that it was something people talked on. Not to brag, but I can perform well for about three days at a stretch without actually sleeping but taking few power naps once a while."

"How do you do that?" 

"Well," She pointed at her coffee, "This is the key. Plus patients' lives are more important than my sleeping schedule. On another note, the last time I went three days without sleep was back during finals."

"It's true that you take up surgeries at the last moment, however," Jin said.

She nodded. "Kind of why SMC's famous for it's neurosurgeries. We don't really refuse anyone."

"So," Jin changed the topic again, "Do you have plans for any other concerts this week?"

"Actually, I have," Seiji kept her mug down and replied with a glimmer in her eyes. "And I got extra passes. You down?"