37

"If you are worrying about him running off, then be assured. He won't."

"How do you know?"

"He is head over heels for you. Plus he won't let this chance to show off his 'handsomeness' go away in vain," Hoseok replied, pinning the girl's stray hairs.

"He is handsome, alright." Seiji eyed the wine bottle beside the dresser. Hoseok followed her line of sight.

"No," He warned.

"Just a sip," She pleaded.

"Do you want to attend your wedding drunk?"

"One sip won't cause anything!"

"That's for your after party. No way are you drinking that now."

"You are mean," She grumbled, just as he finished. He stepped back letting the girl admire herself in front of the mirror. 

"Just one more thing," He produced a thin chain with a small pendant on it. 

Hoseok hooked the chain around her neck, without breaking eye contact for a moment. "You are one of a kind Seiji, and I want this to remind you of how special you are. Even though life will weigh you down sometimes, you will still shine. Just like this diamond." 

"Hoba..." Hoseok noticed how tears were about to spill from her eyes. It was as if his personality took a 180° turn within seconds.

"Jung Seiji! I swear to god if a single drop of tear leaves your eyes, I will absolutely strangle you to death. It took me three hours to do your make-up!"

Seiji looked up, dabbing her eyes with a tissue. "Well who would want to die on their big day?"

"Don't worry, if he kills you I will kill him," Taehyung spoke from the doorway. Hoseok looked at him in disbelief but he nodded firmly. "But he did a nice work on you. You look really beautiful. And if it makes you feel any better, he hasn't run away yet."

"Thank you Tae," She laughed.

"And also, you guys should come down," He checked his watch. "It's almost time." 

Hoseok nodded as he led her down the steps. 

"I'm not sure if I can do this..." Seiji spoke up once she stood behind the large doors, which would open any moment now. 

"You can. I love you. He loves you. And we both know that you can," He assured her. Just then, the piano started playing. 

"It's our cue. Dazzle him with your smile." 

The doors opened, Yoongi winking at her from behind a massive piano. This eased her nerves the slightest bit. Hoseok squeezed her hand, smiling softly down on her. She smiled back.

Seiji looked around the room. Jimin and Jungkook were smiling at her encouragingly. Taehyung was giving him a thumbs up, mouthing he didn't run away, which made her giggle. She noticed Namjoon and Hana holding hands, Hana smiling brightly at her. She smiled back.

The first two seats on each side were left unoccupied. For her parents and grandparents. She could only imagine how happy and proud her father would have been.

And then his eyes fell on the man of the day. Kim Seokjin.

Jin was standing in his full glory clad in a black suit. He had a small smile gracing his lips as he stared unwaveringly at her. Only her.

He didn't run away. 

Seiji smiled, locking her eyes with him. Jin smiled even wider at that. 

Seiji felt everyone around her vanish, the only people present being her and her soon to be husband.