07

You absolutely hate coarse net mesh. Wolves are your soul animals and you would rather be a sturdy alpha than a really pretty omega. But your favorite animal is fox. Because they are cunning. You really are something else. Makes me fall for you even more. You will be my little foxie.

Seiji's heart accelerated. Foxie. Such a simple name. Cute, but simple name. But the effect it had on her? Damn.

She slammed the notebook shut and stared at her ceiling. Her pristine white ceiling with some pastel swirls. Barely noticeable at the first sight but when you stare for a bit longer, you would find the colors intermixing with one another and with the white background.

Those swirls reminded her of how short life was to simply blend in with the crowd. But if you find the right kind of people, then you will mix right at that instant.

She smiled at the notebook, and to the stranger who wrote everything in, who drew her so immaculately. 

Joon says that I should simply talk to you. Somehow I feel my words sound better coming from my hands than from my lips. I don't think I can talk to you just yet, if not ever.

And then my soul felt you. Oh, to have someone understand what your mind goes through...