Chapter 4 | Sharing Room

SHARING ROOM
Chapter IV

Congratulations Amelia!
Isnt it amazing that you're going to be Harry's fiance, at first I was worried for you, but now I am the happiest person alive!! We are throwing a party for this news, I expect you to come at Grimmauld Place on next sunday.

Love,
Dad

Amelia crumpled the parchment furiously throwing it on the floor pointing her wand at it.

"INCENDIO!"

***

"I cannot believe Prongs, Amelia and Harry!!- oh god- now we'll officially be a family" Sirius exclaimed in Grimmauld Place hugging James Potter laughing happily.

The news was delivered by Estella and George who returned there after the sorting, both of them had been quite the whole time. After knowing the news of Harry and Amelia being paired together Grimmauld Place had been the loudest place on earth, all thanks to James and Sirius.

"Amelia was not at all happy by this, she screamed badly in the hall and left with Snape" Estella said with her arms folded staring at the two dancing wizards deadpanned.

"And I am sure she must be crying right now, she hates your shitty son" Estella continued staring at James.

"Hey!-"

"James- Sirius you are both idiots" Remus said sighing "All of us knows Amelia hates Harry so much- and you both have organized a party on next sunday- complete idiots!"

"I agree" Lyra said coming in with Lily "There's no party going to happen- let Amelia take her time- or it will end up getting worse- and- where is this owl coming from?"

The Black family came back in, Sirius sheepishly put it back in the cage and muttered in a small voice "I sent an invitation to Amelia and Harry for the sunday's party-"

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK!"

***

"I am not leaving this room ever- no one will ever get to see my face again" Amelia sobbed quitely sitting in her uncle's office while he was busy writing applications to the ministers defying the law for his niece.

"Oh come on dont be such a kill joy- you got the war hero-" Lory chimed brightly but was interrupted by a harsh glare from her best friend.

"Whatever- but I got a really handsome lad- what was his surname again- Melon?-"

"Miss Black!- Severus!- what are you doing!?" Mcgonnacal exclaimed coming inside the office.

"My niece is not going to marry that wretched boy-"

"Severus!- you are the headmaster of Hogwarts!" Mcgonnacal exclaimed wide eyed and then turned to Amelia whose eyes were red and nose puffy, she broke almost everything that came in her way. "Miss Black you shall return to you shared dorm with Mr. Potter-"

"No!" Amelia cried furiously. "No! No! No! - I'll do anything but this please!"

"Anything?" Mcgonnacal asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes anything and everything tell me" Amelia said desperately. Sev too stood up from his seat frowning.

"Very well then, pack your bags for Azkaban" Mcgonnacal said sternly and only Lory's loud gasp echoed in office.