Chapter 12 | Realisation

(Ben Barnes as Sirius Black in this story? — Yay or Nay?)

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"THANKS GEORGE I HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY" Estella said sweetly hugging the redhead boy, who returned the smile and hug a little weakly. Estella and George were also paired together and were advised by their family members to work it out by going on outings together. Today they had another date and had a goodtime together.

     After Fred's death, George had been awfully quite around everyone, everytime he speaks, he expects a familiar voice to complete his sentences, but that doesnt happen anymore. Estella too had not been herself when around George because that always reminded her that this place was Mike's.

     But knowing both of them are almost equally broken, she wanted to put her hundred percent to build it up with George. Estella sighed with a weak smile and stepped forward for Grimmauld Place house number twelve to appear, she felt George's presence still behind her.

    "Hey George, why dont you accompany me in? Atleast say hi to everyone" She asked in a small hopeful voice. He pursed his lips nodding. Both went forward as the house appeared, Estella knocked on the door and heard a faint 'coming'.

    Remus opened the door and saw his daughter and her fiance standing there quitely, Remus went forward to hug his daughter as she came in and offered a weak smile to the boy and said softly "George, come in"

    "Hello, Remus" George said stepping in.

    "Hey Este! How was your date?" Sirius called stepping down.

    "Amazing!" Estella called glancing back at George with a smile, then going to sit on the couch accompanied by her uncle.

    Lyra, James and Lily too were living in Grimmauld Place along with the others, as Potter's didnt have a proper house right now, and also didnt see a problem in living together, afterall Grimmauld Place was a big ass building.

    "Do you like George?" Sirius whispered to Estella watching Remus and George talking quitely a little far away from them.

    "Yep, he's a nice quite, shy, and humble guy" Estella answered truthfully, Sirius hummed.

    "Though he was not like this before, actually he was completely opposite to what you said" Sirius said "Him and his twin were great troublemakers"

    "I know, Amelia told me she was always with them too, the three of them were bestfriends" Estella said with a small smile her gaze fixed at the redhead who was busy listening to  Remus.