Chapter 8 | Going Out Together

THE NEWS OF LORY'S DAD PASSING away reached Amelia later that night, thats why Lory had been crying alone in the kitchens, Draco brought her back to their dorm comforting her the whole time, he himself was shocked with his behavior towards the muggleborn girl, who he is suppossed to hate according to his parents, and who he is suppossed to marry according to the ministry.

      Meanwhile in Amelia and Harry's dorm both sat in front of each other, intense silence encircling them because of what Harry had asked her outside the kitchens. He wanted to start everything over again with her. Which was suprising to her and him both. But she couldnt just say yes.

     'Coz she aint having a bad memory.

     "You can um– think about it, take your time?" Harry offered nervously.

     She wasnt having the right words at the moment so she just nodded and got up going to the bed much to her dismay he followed shortly after and she turned her back letting it face him briskly. She fell asleep after having a intense debate in her head.

     Should she consider his offer?

***

      Lory didnt come out of her room for a few days, and much to everyone's surprise Draco took full care of her. Amelia visited her in every hour. Lory went to America, her home for two days for the funeral of her father. Meanwhile Professor Fernsby continued with her cheesy romantic lessons everyday. Amelia passionately detested her lessons, because on day the Professor gave a special pep talk to her and Harry for two hours straight.

    And since then Harry had been a little hopeful, acting upon all of Professor Fernsby's words, whereas Amelia ignored everything effortlessly. She had Harry on the edge the whole week not answering to his question he asked that day, about calling what was between them a truce now.

      She needed extreme distance from people for coming to such an insane decision. Seeing him a little desperate and being nice to her whole this time almost caused her to give a yes for an answer, but ofcourse she wouldnt say that that easily.

      A few days passed and it didnt take much of her energy to ignore him like she had been doing since years, she spent her most of the time with her slytherin friends, meanwhile Lory was not there by Draco's side Astoria found her way to him. Pansy and Neville sometimes were found politely talking while Daphne and Blaise had become the power couple od Slytherin house.

     Going back to her dorm Amelia found a familiar owl waiting for her on her window sill, she smiled taking the letter from its toe reading it. It was from Andromeda, saying that Teddy is missing Amelia, so she must give a visit soon. Amelia found the next hogsmeade trip as the best opportunity.

     "Whose it from?" Harry asked coming in with a small smile.

     Amelia felt the sudden urge to say Seriously!? Fuck off! "From Andromeda, I am going to visit Teddy this sunday" She said dryly, hoping he would sod off, but instead he came and sat in front of her.

     "Would you mind if I come along with you too?" He asked.

      You dont know how hard I am trying to not kick you in nuts.

    "I suppose not, he is my godson—"

     "I am his godfather as well" He interrupted with a triumphant smirk.