Chapter 52 | CEO Amelia

CEO Amelia

꧁ CEO Amelia ꧂

***

AMELIA'S WHOLE BODY ACHED badly as she stirred in sleep, groaning loudly feeling immense pain in her whole body. Her eyes started to open painfully as the bright light hurt her vision, her eyebrows knotted up together and she saw she was back in her room at Grimmauld Place.

   She tried to sit up, but her body said no. Frowning while laying there alone in her room, she wondered to herself why was everything so quiet or where was everybody. She tried to recall what had happened lately, and remembered that she was in St. Mungos and went through a surgery then she went to Moressley where she found her mother and Uncle Regulus.

    Her breath hitched as a sudden fear made its way to her, what if all that was a dream?

   She started freaking out, she knew she wont be able to bare it if it was a dream. "No no, it cant be a dream! I knew it was real! But where is everybody?! Harry! Where are you?!"

   Instantly the door flung open as a worried Harry came rushing in hurriedly and sat beside her on the bed, "W-What happened Amelia?—"

   "Tell me it wasnt a dream! I know my Mom was alive! Even Regulus was with her! Where are they?—" She was crying loudly ignoring his futile attempts to calm her down but she herself halted on seeing her whole family rush in due to the sound of her yelling, and between the whole crowd her mother was there too.

"Mum!" She exclaimed getting up on bed and crawling to Sierra who stood at the end of the bed startled, Amelia brought her in a tight hug with no i tention of letting her go, "I thought I lost you again,—"

   "Its alright Amelia, I am here, with you," Sierra said softly soothing her daughter's hair while her own heart shattered seeing how broken her daughter was, "I am never leaving again."

   Slowly pulling away Amelia stared in her eyes to make sure she was not lying, because if she loses her again, she will break and never recover. Amelia glanced at her large family, the new member too stood there holding a little weak smile.

   She couldnt help but notice how her family had been growing, all of them leaving together in the same house like one massive family, Sirius, Lyra, Remus, James, Lily, Estella, Teddy, Andromeda, Harry, and now Sierra and Regulus joined too. Sev too was her family but the other and obviously most important one, he alone held the most significance in her life.

   "Where's Sev?" Amelia asked upon not seeing the little grumpy sight of her dear uncle in the room filled of her large family, Sierra smiled lightly before replying with a little dramatic sigh, "Headmaster duties."