Chapter 34 | Sirius

══════════════════════════

AMELIA GLANCED AT THE OLD wall clock which showed it was still two hours for her birthday. She couldnt keep calm for no reasons. Actually it was not 'no reasons' it was her birthday, and she didnt know for what she was feeling so anxious.

She wanted the day to pass like any other day, but a part of her was being insane in the case as it was hoping for something different. She couldnt stop thinking about the stuffs she could do on her birthday and all, even though as hard as she tried to stop herself from thinking about it.

She didnt know why but she could feel something was cooking up between Harry and Estella, she found them both whispering something to each other in the kitchen secretly and when she reached there they both pretended to be casual.

A heavy feeling in her heart hoped for it not being the discussion of her birthday or something related to that. She just felt like she wouldn't be able to take it. Groaning in frusteration she went to Lyra in the kitchen who was making coffee. "Can you make one cup for me as well?"

Lyra gave Amelia a skeptical look, Amelia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Lyra's reaction. What's wrong in drinking coffee? Maybe the time you're asking for it.

"Er- what happened Lyra?" Amelia asked confused.

"What is it with you and your father having coffee at ten in the night?" Lyra exclaimed a little. Amelia opened her mouth to say but nothing came out so she closed it back.

"Okay so dont bother making for me-" Amelia said suddenly in off mood.

"No!- I am sorry, dont worry I am making for you as well" Lyra said hurriedly feeling like she offended her niece. Amelia wanted to say no, because she just didnt want to have any coffee now as her father was having as well, but Lyra's insisting urged her to agree.

"Go wait in living room, I'll come in a bit" Lyra smiled, Amelia nodded going to the living room slouching on her favourite arm chair comfortably.

She made a face of annoyance seeing James and Sirius struggling with the fireplace trying to lit it in the muggle way. Rolling her eyes Amelia saw on the corridor upstairs Harry holding a long parchment. Wtf?

A bubbling feeling within her made her anxious desperately hoping that Harry wasnt planning anything related to her birthday. Please God pleasee.

But coming to a little halt she made a carefree face, very well knowing he mustn't be doing anything, because he is not that of an angel. He might be nice to her nowadays and whatever but he still cant do anything for her on her birthday, something in her told her.