Chapter 23 | Amortentia

"DRACO IS TAKING ME TO MALFOY manor on christmas" Lory said a little worriedly and Amelia widened her eyes. Lory was a muggleborn and Amelia knew how Draco's parents were like, especially his father. She just hoped Lory would be fine and Draco would actually take care of her.

    "Write to me everything, everyday and stay away from Draco's father, and dont talk about any muggle things in front of his parents, use magic as much as you can alright?" Amelia said and Lory nodded slowly, Amelia sighed and mentally noted to tell Draco to take care of Lory more than anything.

    "Listen Draco Pureblood Malfoy— if anything happens to Lory, you'll be playing with your own life" Amelia almost threatened, Draco gave her a deadpanned look, both now sat in Draco's dorm's living room, after Lory left.

    "I will dont worry, the only reason I am taking her to my house because I just cant stay with her muggle family, and by the end of the year, I'll have a house of my own, so dont worry about Lory, you better worry about yourself" Draco said and Amelia fell into thinking, she was hating how Christmas was approaching so soon.

    "Anyways, its time, Fernsby's class" Draco said groaning an getting up. Amelia too followed him to their life class. The aim of the classes were to make the partners fall in love with each other and that kind of shut, but it clearly didnt work for many students.

    Reaching to the class Amelia nostrils flared up with top much of familiar scents coming from the classroom and saw found her usual seat which was occupied by her partner and Cho Chang!

    Harry held a confused face while Cho was ranting about something excitedly. Clenching her jaw Amelia turned around to see Cho's partner Leo Maxwell sitting alone quitely, he was actually scribbling something. Amelia huffed and stormed to her desk knocking on ut to gain both of their attention.

    Harry widened his eyes on seeing Amelia, and knew she was angry, Cho gulped meeting Amelia's furious eyes. Amelia's face crooked in a devilish sneer "Are you really craving for my kick on your ass?"

    All the color drained out of Cho's face, she just scoffed and stood up quickly scurrying off to her seat, Harry hadn't dared to meet Amelia's eyes, since then, she sat down beside him, because obviously she had not choice.

    Harry's face scrunched a bit as he turned to Amelia "Why are you wearing so much perfume today? Anything special?"

    She furrowed her eyebrows irritably and said "Its not me who poured the whole bottle of perfume unlike you—"

    "Good morning students" Professor Fernsby stepped in the class with a bright smile, all the students sat with annoyed faces in the class and the professor only smiled wider.

    "You guys know, that christmas is approaching and once you leave for your homes you wont return" The Professor began and Amelia already hated the lesson "So to make your last of Life classes worth it we are going to do a simple test today, trust me its a really interesting one"

    The professor took out her wand and large trays with bowls on them came flying to her desk, with another flick of her wand the bowls in the tray went flying to each desk of ghe students. Amelia's breath hitched as she stared down at the bright shiny pink liquid in the bowl, Its the Live potion, noooo.

    "Many of you might have gotten the idea of what it is in the bowl" The professor began again with a smile "Its Amortentia, the love potion and I am quite sure that all of you know what is its significance"

    "A person can use it to make the other person love them, but it wont be real love" The Professor said. "We have to earn the love of your partners not snatch it"