Chapter 5 | Arguements

Amelia took the whole view of the room given to her, a door which was open and a kitchen was to be seen, in the middle was set of couches and a wooden mahogany table other than that two doors were also there, bedrooms maybe. Near the enterance she could spot het trunk and the other one probably was her fiance's. Holding a bitter look and shaking her head she moved forward.

    The house was dead silent maybe he hasnt come yet. She opened the door to the other room and strolled in to see a nice bed and cupboard placed in it. She was satisfied with her bedroom. The other one must be his bedroom.

    She widened her eyes as she heard the sound of someone entering the room, she knew it was him. She didnt what she should do. Should she go and talk to him? Punch the shit out of him? Or maybe force him to leave the wizarding world? Ugh Harry Bloody Potter– why does everything related to you is a disaster!?

   She jumped on hearing a knock on the door, her eyes widened in anger. So he has the guts to face me after all this? She clenched her jaw exhaling furiously and stormed towards the door opening it in a swift moment, there he stood all awkward, scared and confused.

    "What?" She snapped bitterly. He fumbled not being able to choke any word out.

   "H-Hi" Harry stuttered. Her tongue was threatening to curse, abuse, and just strangle him with profanities.

    "Is this your another way of getting on my nerves?" She asked in a dangerous law tone with a deadly glare.

    "I-I j-just wanted to see the b-bedroom—"

    "Then go in yours!– this is mine!" She snapped sharply.

    "Where's mine?" He asked confused in a small voice. Amelia could see how very badly he was scared.

   "If these stupid green eyes cant spot another room right next to mine, then its not my fault" She said glaring at him, he body temperature was rising with every passing second, and she herself was astonished why hasnt she strangled him by now.

   "The other one's a closet, I-I thought, I mean maybe– we have to– we have to s-share—" he could not even complete his sentence because she already shut the door on his face with a loud bang.

***

   "Why is your hair so white?" Lory asked in a small voice watching her stiff fiance sitting in the corner of the room quitely.

   "Oh come on out of my 73 questions you havent answered any!?" Lory exclaimed dramatically, but Draco wont even stir.

   "Okay let start again Hi I am Lory Johnson, I love to dance and sing although I am a terrible singer– and yeah I love cakes and waffles!– my favourite color is um idk! I love everything—"

    "Shut up! Shut up!– dont you get it I am ignoring you!– I dont want to talk to you!– Get out of this room!" Draco snapped irritably.

    "Finally you spoke!" Lory sighed with a grin in relief unaffected by his words. He scowled bitterly looking away, he wanted to bang his head on the wall in front of him.

   "Hey dont go mute again!– atleast say something?– ask me anything you want, come on it will be fun!" Lory exclaimed brightly, he scrunched his face in annoyance and groaned loudly.

    "Okay are you a pureblood?" He finally spoke up after what felt like ages. Lory was sarcastically talen aback.

    "I am the first witch in my whole family!" She grinned and he wanted to cry.