Chapter 20 | Cooking Together

'Eventually, everythin connects

'Eventually, everythin connects.'
❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

HARRY POTTER WOKE UP TO SOME noise coming from out of his bedroom. As his eyes fluttered open he saw the place beside him om the bed was empty yet warm, meaning Amelia would have been there a few moments ago. With a small smile tugging at his sleepy face as he remembered last night, he rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed putting on his glasses.

     The little smile grew even more when his eyes fell on Amelia's shoes in the corner of the room indicating that she didnt leave. He quickly went to the washroom to brush his teeths and got out before he missed the chance of seeing what she was doing before she left.

    Going out of the bedroom he found the noise coming from the kitchen in their dorm, quitely making his way towards the kitchen and peeking his head inside from the open door he saw a distress and disheveled looking Amelia stood with her back facing him, and everything around her was a mess, a big mess.

   His eyes widened when Amelia picked up a muggle machine called juicer and placed it in the sink. That moment he knew never to trust Amelia Black in Kitchen. "What are you doing!?"

    She turned around and with a grumpy look and scrunched face and Harry almost snorted seeing she had beard of flour, she scowled before saying "There's no breakfast in Great Hall! And I didnt even had dinner last night!"

    Oh, Harry breathed to himself in disbelief not being able to imagine Amelia Black staying hungry for him. He rolled his eyes at his own thought before stepping inside the kitchen standing beside her having look of the mess she created.

   "That still doesnt explain what you are doing?" He said with a slight horrified look seeing how badly the stove was filled with water. "Why and how- this has got water in it?"

    "Firstly the fire in it started with great difficulty and when I wanted to shut it, it wont, so.. I had to use water" She added the last part in a small voice and Harry was horrified.

    "Havent you seen how a stove works, like this, its on and then off" Harry said switching the fire on the stove on and off, and Amelia watched it in shock. "Seriously didnt you have a stove in your whole life?"

    "We had one in Spinner's end, this one's so different" Amelia said slowly. Harry only chuckled pointing his wand at the stove evaporating all the water filled in it. She rolled her eyes folding her arms saying "I dont need your help, I could have done that on my own"

    "I know you could have" He smiled turning to her adding "But let me do it, for us"

    Amelia raised sn eyebrow with a weird look, Harry widened his eyes fumbling and quickly adding "I mean, breakfast– for us– I am also a human I feel hunger too—"