Chapter 14 | Fight

"YOU ALMOST KISSED HER!? BLOODY HELL!" Ronald Weasley exclaimed to his bespectacled bestfriend, who held his head in his hands not being able to remove the picture of last night on the astronomy tower when he was with Amelia. Both Harry and Ron sat in Harry and Amelia's dorm, and thankfully Amelia had gone somehwere out.

     "Are you in love with her?" Ron asked teasingly wiggling his eyebrows.

    "No! Not at all!" Harry exclaimed defensively, and Ron raised his hands in surrender. Harry sighed speaking up "And I am sure she hates me too"

    "Why would she hate you? You are the chosen one" Ron saif in a duh tone.

    Harry rolled his eyes saying "She hates me thats why she pushed me away when we were about to kiss and ran away"

    Ron laughed and said "Maybe she was feeling nervous and shy?"

    "Ofcourse not! And beside she still loves Cedric" Harry said in the bitterest tone.

    "Why would you think that? Its been years since Cedric died" Ron said frowning, Harry sighed and began explaining him everything.

   Meanwhile in Lory's dorm where Amelia sat, talking to her about last night said "I dont know what got upon me, how could I do such an insane thing!?"

    "Its not like you kissed him" Both Draco and Lory said in chorus rolling their eyes. The three of them stared at each other taken aback, Lory faintly blushing.

    "Whatever, shit! I forgot my wand in my room, and there's Potter and Weasley sitting there, I dont want to face him!!" Amelia whined.

    "Oh ignore him like the trash he is and bring your wand, go, be a brave girl" Draco said mockingly. Amelia scrunched her face in annoyance standing up leaving their dorm going to hers.

    "And then, I dont know why but I burnt Cedric' scarf and threw it out of window, Amelia was suspecting me, But I told her that I didnt know anything about it, and maybe she believed" Amelia halted outside her dorm hearing Harry's voice and what she heard caused her blood to become lava.

    This asshole burned Cedric's scarf and threw it. I will kill him—

    "How dare you?" Amelia sneered dangerously opening the door gaining both boys' attention causing them to widen their eyes in absolute horror.

     "You burnt Cedric's scarf" Amelia said through gritted teeth stepping in her dorm, her eyes growing bloodshot.

    "No Amelia I can explain—"  Harry said backing off with Amelia's each forwarding step.

    "I want to kill you Harry Potter" Amelia snarled furious tears blurring her vision, she ran towards the boy throwing him on floor in a swift moment sitting on him and punch his jaw really hard, that it hurt her own balled fist, but she was too furious to feel the pain.

    "Amelia! Stop!–" Ron shrieked in horror, but Amelia threw one more punch breaking the round glasses of the boy.

    "Who do you think you are!? — how dare you do anything to my things!? especially Cedric's!" Amelia roared grabbing his collar furiously, while the boy under her looked ready to pass out.

    "MS. BLACK! GET OFF MR. POTTER NOW!" Mcgonnacal yelled in background in horror but was ignored by Amelia slapping the boy very harshly that the sound of slap echoed in the room.

    The next thing Amelia knew, she was being dragged away from there while yelling worst profanities for the subconscious boy who layed on floor crying in agony. Amelia's mind was not working at that moment she yanked herself from the person's grip who was dragging her and ran away.