Chapter 36 | Celebrations

══════════════════════════

AMELIA FELT HER FACE NUZZLING into something soft and warm and familiar scent, the chirping of the birds could be heard faintly and light brightness could be felt. Stirring a little she tried to open her eyes lightly and saw something which instantly brought a smile.

     Harry Potter sleeping peacefully, his mouth parted lightly and his messy hair falling on his forehead. His long arm firmly draped around her waist lossely. Her cheeks heated up seeing that there was literally no space left between the two.

    "Harry" She whispered slightly shaking him but not enough to wake him up. Suddenly a gust of wind happened to open the window and enter the room making both of them shiver at the instant coolness. 

    Harry, who too shivered evidently tightened his arm around her snuggling in her neck leaving no space literally, while she froze with her eyes bulging out. He was holding on to her for dear life, her face going the deepest shade of red. Feeling a little stiffness, Harry stirred with a frown arising on his sleepy face.

   Slowly opening hid eyes blinking multiple times to clear his vision he was met with a red-faced Amelia, too close, and her eyes wide and bright. He didnt know why but his face crooked into a little smile and he closed his eyes back after having one beautiful glimpse of her. Dreams, he thought to himself.

   But feeling her thumping heart, his eyes fluttered open widely. Realisation dawned upon his face, he was not dreaming, it was real, he was cuddling with her being perfectly entangled around her.

    "Morning" She whispered, her face was to the extreme shade of red and seeing that and his position arised the same color on his face. He gulped loosening his arms around her putting on a comfortable space between them shifting away slightly.

    Silence.

    He stared at her shocked, and frequently avoided her eyes. He noticed his arm was still dangling loosely on her waist. He didnt know how to remove it.

    "Sleep well?" She asked gaining his attention, shyness could be easily spotted in her tone. He nodded slowly, with a little smile dawning upon his face causing the same reflection on hers.

    "You?" He asked quitely gaining a small smiling hum in response.

    Suddenly remembered what day it was today.

    "Happy Birthday Amelia" He smiled but his words caused her smile to falter.

    "Dont remind me" She muttered, not so happy now, but a faint smile remained on her face due to his effect.

    "Amelia, your birth is definately something to celebrate" He tried his best bring back the smile on her face and succeeded.

     "Yeah?" She smiled "But aging is not."