Chapter 53 | Zara Amelia Selwyn

The next day was surely a stressful one, everybody in the house sneaked glances at each other warily, due to what had happened last night. Amelia didnt want to lock herself in her room and decided to stay with everyone downstairs, most of them were busy with their work so she just had Teddy and Estella by her side.

   Sirius, Remus and James were out due to some work and Harry to had go with them, and Amelia didnt want to admit but she missed her fiance.

   Only the ladies and Regulus were there in the house who had been catching up with Kreacher and this time Amelia didnt want to go in front of her grandmother's portrait to tell her that she had brought one more kid of hers back to life.

   Amelia knew, not only her grandmother would die again in shock but also she might ask her to bring her back as well. When Lyra and Regulus went to meet Walburga's portrait, they told her that her grandmother wishes to see her upon returning from there. Amelia had already decided she was not going meet her grandmother for atleast a month now.

   Right now sitting in the living room with her cousin and godson by her side, Amelia was engaged in watching the television with much delight.

   Earlier the television in the noble house of didnt work because it had been kept broken ever since Sirius left the house decades ago, but before her surgery Sirius had seen Amelia trying to do something with the broken box, but it didnt work and Amelia had been grumpy that day because of boredom.

  So just next day he got a new much better television for his daughter, but Amelia never really had the time to bring it in use, as she had been really busy with her chaotic life.

   But as now today she got time and everything was much peaceful in the house, she decided go watch a show called 'FRIENDS' along with Teddy and Estella and she could comprehend her godson has got his frist crush before even turning one. He would grin in delight whenever Rachel Green would show on the screen and his hair would turn bubblegum pink just like his mother.

   "Rey!" Teddy exclaimed when Rachel came on screen again causing Amelia and Estella to chuckle at the little ball of cuteness sitting between them. While Teddy was busy fawning over his favourite character, Estella began telling about herself and George's plan of future.

   "We're going to Chicago next month, for atleast two weeks," Estella said gaining a hum from her cousin. Estella had really being a travelling enthusiast and her wish was to spend her twenty's in travelling alone, but the ministry decided to poke their nose in her business but she was still going to complete her wishes, the only change in her plans was the addition of George, to which she agreed happily.

   "I just wanna go to America once more, especially New York" Amelia said, she spent her two years in New York living with Lory's family and just couldnt lie that she had really amazing time of her life. She mentally noted she would talk about it to Harry as well.

   "Oh look, he is asleep," Estella said in  a quiet voice as her eyes fell on her baby brother sleeping with his head laying in Amelia's lap and feet in Estella's lap. Amelia gently lifted up her godson saying she will put him to his crib, and went inside carrying him with utter carefulness.

   Entering in Teddy's blue themed room which Amelia, Estella, George and Harry designed themselves, Amelia carried her godson to his crib laying him down softly, pecking his forehead with a smile brushing his soft blue locks of hair away from his forehead, "Sleep well, Teddy bear."

   Tip towing out of his room, closing the door softly behind her, she went across the corridor. Her steps halted as she heard a rustling sound behind her. Wtf?

   Frowning shr turned around to see one of the room's door was left opened. Ah, she sighed to herself softly marching to the room where their family tree was. Coming in front of the enterance of the room she saw someone was inside with his back facing her.