Chapter 18 | Dreamless Sleep Potion

Its been a week since the last Hogsmeade trip, and this time Amelia totally forbid going there, she stayed in the spare room of Sev's quarters meanwhile all her friends went to enjoy their times. After the incident that happened in the last trip Amelia wasnt sure if she'd ever like to go there again.

     Besides that she had been doing a marvelous job in ignoring the chosen one as if he never existed. Even during their life classes they both sit together as strangers who mind their own business, atleast Amelia does that, because Harry being Harry cant sit quite without doing something to spark some trouble for himself.

    He had tried a couple of times talking to the girl but she just calls him off, because she seriously has nothing to talk to him. She had despised the boy throughout her life and now suddenly him showing some sort of change in his behavior which might be temporary, cant just make her forget everything and talk to him even if he begs so.

   After that day Amelia found an owl waiting for her and she saw it was from Lyra, again. The poor woman was again apologising for her brother's behavior, who also happens to be Amelia's father. But it seemed to Amelia, that he didnt even had the time to realise his mistake about the way he talked to his daughter.

    It was mid november and Amelia felt the pit in her stomach growing heavier, because once the eight year students leave for their home they wont be coming back, because that will be the end of their eight year and the onset of their weddings. And again Amelia found a question dangling in front of her face.

    Where will she go then?

   Surely not Grimmauld Place! She told herself firmly, she wouldnt return to that place even on her deathbed. But then where will she go? A even more horrifying place popped in her mind.

    Godric's Hollow!?!

    She wanted to curl up in a ball cry out of desperation. Suddenly her breath hitched as she remembered there's still one last hope.

    Andy's house!

   She grinned at the thought, she will also get to spend time with her godson, Yes its settled— No! She suddenly remembered who Teddy's father is, and rolled her eyes to herself, what if he comes and visits there to meet his son?

     Wth Amelia! You are a box of issues! — I need tissues.. Lmao– stfu Amelia, you're going insane.

    Amelia frowned and pouted laying on the couch, not knowing what to do. She sighed telling herself she'll find a way like she always does. A small sad smile appeared on her face as she suddenly her mother's face popped in her mind, she wished she was here and all of this would have been fine.

    "I miss you mum"

***

   "I really dont appreciate the way you behave in front of your daughter, its ridiculous!" Lyra sneered hotly.

   "Did you see what she did? How she talked to me?!" Sirius exclaimed groaning.

   "She is a kid Sirius! Your kid!"

   "Lyra is right Sirius, that behavior was totally not acceptable from you" Lily Potter spoke up sternly.

    "You are both saying it like I tortured her or something! We could have had a nice chat and family time, but she wasnt even happy with us!"

    "Sirius Black what is gotten into your head!? Why cant you see it?! And if you know your daughter was not happy and then why didnt you try making her happy, instead you yelled at her!" Lyra yelled clutching to her hair in frusteration.