L | ●▬●●

Irene undid the strap of her wrist watch and threw it into the small bowl for miscellaneous items by the door. The butler walked up and took her bag and jacket, then told her that Lisa was already waiting for her in the room.

Irene froze before finally realizing that it was actually Friday.

Work was too busy. She was always working, to the point that she had already forgotten what day it was.

At least Lisa had still remembered.

She really was as her characters suggested: careful and thoughtful.

Or, perhaps it would be better to say that she really respected contracts.

Upon calculation, Lisa had already stayed by her side for over three years.

In the beginning, Irene had just returned from overseas and wanted to find a random person to waste the weekends away with. Originally, the plan was to only try with Lisa for the novelty. Only then she knew that Lisa was a trainee in another agency. If she hadn't been suitable, Irene would have found someone else. Unexpectedly, she was both thoughtful and likeable. After so many years, Irene surprisingly hadn't switched partners.

This was probably because Lisa was truly more than satisfactory.

With her clothes off, she was soft and smooth, had a good figure, was good in bed, had great stamina, and was open to trying anything. She was a rare and precious creature.

With her clothes on, she was cheerful and generous, elegant in her speech, and knew her limits. There was nothing embarrassing about bringing her out occasionally.

But this was also because this kid already liked someone – her childhood sweetheart and true love. The other was currently her trainee mate, an art student in other city and needed a lot of money. They were far from debut. Lisa had started doing this in order to provide that person's fees. The two of them had an impressive relationship.

Irene had never really cared about this stuff.

Lisa didn't try to hide it from her either.

Every time vacation neared, she would start openly counting down the days in wait. She would also become extra sweet, smiling unconsciously at times, like a piece of toffee on the brink of melting. When Irene saw this, she would usually lament, wondering if anyone would smile like this for her in this lifetime. She also worried if a person who needed their lover to pay for their every need was actually a good significant other.

However, the person in question seemed happy to be doing this, so Irene didn't say anything——after all, this was the reason that Lisa knew her limits and was straight to the point. She would never have thoughts she shouldn't have.

At the end of the day, this was what Irene had been most attracted to back then.

Lisa wasn't like some people in the circle who only liked eating the "spicy" ones; they wouldn't try if their partners weren't rebellious. They were only pleased when they humiliated their partners to an extreme. Almost every other day, they ended up on the headlines. Nobody could catch a break at any time of the year.

She didn't want trouble. It was better for those around her to be more well-behaved.

Of course, if they could also be a bit livelier and energetic, that would be best. As such, Lisa was honestly perfect.

Today, she once again seemed like a happy little silver-throated, long-tailed tit bird.

She had prepared herself. She was clean and fragrant after a shower, butt up as she sprawled out on the bed. She hummed a quick little melody while kicking her feet to the rhythm. Upon hearing Irene's footsteps, she turned around and winked seductively.