O | ▬ ▬ ▬

"Ah......" Only now did Lisa discover the sketchbook that had fallen next to the couch. "You saw it......"

Either from panic or embarrassment, the rims of her eyes turned red.

"오, I saw it." Irene couldn't bear to push her too far. She also didn't dare to move too quickly. While holding the other's soft and perky buttocks, she slowly lowered her. "Is it me?"

Lisa didn't even lift her head. She kept her gaze lowered and softly made a noise of acknowledgment.

A tiny teardrop fell with a "plop" onto Irene's heart. It was boiling hot.

Irene trembled because of the heat. She squeezed Lisa's chin and lifted it up so she could take a look. As expected, Lisa's eyes were already watery. She often had a stronger tendency to cry during these times. Irene only thought that she was overly aroused, so didn't think too much about it.

"Be good, don't cry. I won't be mean to you." Irene held onto Lisa's waist and slowly pushed in.

When she reached the end, she didn't dare to immediately start moving. This position reached a deeper place. For fear that Lisa would be in pain, she could only keep her impatience at bay and carefully kiss the other. She also stroked Lisa's back to wait for her to slowly get used to the sensation...... A short while later, Irene discovered that Lisa was sneaking glances at her. "What's wrong?"

Lisa's long eyelashes instantly lowered. They completely hid half of her dark, black pupils. "You're......not mad......?"

"Why would I be mad?" Irene was curious.

"I......" The tips of Lisa's ears were so red that they were practically transparent. She hesitantly got out in a volume akin to a mosquito's buzz, "I drew you in secret without asking for permission......"

"What's that to be angry about?" Irene was continuously pecking Lisa, so her sentences were also filled with pauses. "You drew me so well— But how come you suddenly thought to draw me?"

"I've always drawn you," Lisa answered with a bright face.

Irene's heart felt sweet.

Upon seeing Lisa's sketchbook and the drawings taped on the wall.

Lisa's waist was being held down by Irene. Her entire person was secured in the other's arms and couldn't move at all. The large head of Irene's thing was pushed right up against Lisa's sensitive spot. The soft flesh of her hole excitedly fluttered around it. A thin layer of sweat formed over her body. Mumbles, mewls, and seemingly boneless moans. Randomly spoken "too big", "so full", "wait a moment", and other similar short, broken phrases. Yet, Irene still turned her head to the side and bit onto her bright red earlobe.

"응? Why?"

Lisa had no other options. While catching a breath, she rapidly said, "You're good looking."

Irene felt sweet once again. "How good looking?"

Lisa blinked. The tears that had previously been welled up in her eyes now slid down her face. "The best looking."

So direct and hesitant that she was cute.

Irene only wished that she could break open her own ribs so that she could hide all of Lisa into her chest cavity.

On the spot, she bit the other's cheek. Then, she continued and reached out her tongue to lick away the other's tears. "Really?"

"응". Lisa nodded messily.