A | ●▬

==='Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me===

When Irene saw young, skinny girls on the road who dressed in a similar style to Lisa, she would stop and take a second glance.

Every day, she blanked out numerous times.

To the point that even her assistant asked her if she had been overtired out by the previous TV show and if she needed a short break.

Her friends knew that her time to "let loose" had come. They all came looking for her to hang out. Drinking and talking shit was exciting, but everyone else had someone in their arms. Only she was alone. Thus, the scene wasn't very appealing. They arranged for someone to accompany her, yet she wasn't interested in dealing with anyone. Prior to heading home, she felt the need to switch blouse first. The people at these clubs all smelled very strongly. It was very easy for Lisa to detect these fragrances.

Only upon returning home did she remember, Lisa wasn't actually here. Nobody cared where she had come back from.

Additionally, she had already stayed at the villa for several days. According to routine, she was supposed to be staying at the apartment next to her company during the work week.

Everything had truly fallen into disorder.

Just as she was feeling weary, Seulgi came looking for her: I sponsored an art exhibition. The most talented new artist, the centermost venue, the most impactful sculptures. We're still in the process of setting the exhibition up. Want to come get a taste?

Seulgi was the biggest playgirl among Irene's friends. She spent boundless amounts of money, but also had the keenest eye. To be praised like this by her meant that the person was definitely good.

Because of Lisa, Irene had gradually started learning about the arts too. She also made investments in this area. As long as she wasn't too busy, she would always visit nicer exhibitions to broaden her perspective.

She said okay.

●●●▬

As expected, the artist lived up to expectations.

The exhibition wasn't completely finished yet. The lighting and atmosphere weren't right either. Even so, under this chaotic construction lighting, Irene could still feel the emotions emanating off of these pieces: a suffering from deep within the soul and a sense of rebirth that had formed because of this suffering. Irene slowly walked forward, step by step, and listened to Seulgi's introductions next to her ear.

"This person had just graduated from university, but had already caused an uproar outside of the city. If she continued making such progress, her future would be limitless. If Irene wanted to buy anything, now was the time. In the future, it was likely that even money wouldn't be enough to buy these pieces......Her experience was very amazing too. Apparently, she had a mysterious sponsor."

Irene listened while thinking about organizing a similarly expensive exhibition for Lisa in the future too. Suddenly, she stopped in front of an exhibition hall that was separate from the main hall.

"This is?"

"Oh." Seulgi took a glance. "This is an independent set, so they've been placed in a separate exhibition hall......"

That was a row of human body sculptures.

The medium was marble, which was the most classic.

In total, there were seven sculptures in the set.