R | ●▬●

As soon as Irene heard this, she almost immediately skipped over her refractory period. Humans were always possessive towards their partners. Even she wasn't an exception. However, she still shook her head after thinking about it.

"That won't do. Don't fool around."

Though Lisa was healthy, she was very sensitive in this regard. Her actions today had already been completely irresponsible.

Lisa was always well behaved. Upon hearing Irene say this, she could only obediently say oh. Her arms, which had previously been happily looped around Irene's neck, limply returned to her sides.

Irene felt regretful.

She could only coax, "Just this once."

Consequently, Lisa became happy once more. Her big eyes flashed with delight. "! Thank you yeo-chin!" While speaking, she lifted her head and nuzzled into Irene's collarbones.

Lisa was a whole two or three size bigger than Irene. She could easily cover Irene up when the other was under her. Sleeping like this, with her on top of Irene, was obviously not realistic. Lisa thought about it for a moment before directly lowered her position over Irene's entrance.

"May I...?" Lisa asked softly spread Irene legs wider. Irene nodded.

She licked her hungrily, Irene felt tensed. "Ah... yes..."

Irene grabbed Lisa's hair as the younger one sucked her clit. Lisa immediately felt her face grow hot. Lisa moved her hand towards one of Irene's boobs and kneaded it, pinching her nipple and getting a moan from Irene in return.

"Lisa, ah... stop it... don't suck... it..." Irene covered her mouth with her hand to keep her from any louder moans. "I can't... hold... it... ahh..."

Upon hearing Irene's moans, Lisa sucked it harder make Irene trembling in bliss. She grabbed the abandoned strap-on beside with one hand, while other hand still kneading Irene's breast. She licked the entrance, stood up and tightening the strap.

"Baby..." Irene let out a choked gasp, her back arching from the bed. The movement allowed Lisa's thing to nestle just right where she wanted to be, she wasn't as pressed as she wanted but still feel good.

Lisa positioned the tip at Irene's folds, and appreciative moan spilling from her lips at how soaked she was. She rammed herself all the way in, swift and hard. Irene screamed out of sheer ecstasy. Lisa pounded into her, rough and fast, her thing plunging in and out of Irene's hot dripping pussy at a rapid pace.

"Go deeper, baby." Irene moaned.

She loved the way Irene was writhing below her. When neither of them could take the slow pace anymore, Lisa started moving faster. The frame and headboard of the bed screeching and hitting the wall.

All of sudden, she felt a bit liquid in her legs too and she hurried to pull out of Irene.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, this was amazing." Irene reached out Lisa's neck and bite it lightly. "You tired me out." Irene whispered in her ear, Lisa placed her body beside Irene.

Irene pulled a blanket close and covered Lisa completely. "Okay, sleep now."

Irene stroked her stomach to feel it. After confirming that Lisa's finger was inside her, she finally wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck.

Lisa couldn't stop herself from wanting to laugh. She thought to herself it's not like I'll get you pregnant, but she worried that if she voiced this, Irene would teased her again. She held herself back and didn't say anything.