N | ▬●

As expected, the next day, Irene really went to work with a hickey that was very obvious in color and placement. It couldn't even be covered by her shirt collar. Her skin was naturally pale and was the type that easily bruised. In addition to the fact that she purposefully wasn't hiding the hickey so that she could show it off, the end result was that anyone could see it from five meters away.

Their big foxy leader, who was usually as serious as a robot and seemed to have no personal life, was suddenly revealing her pink side! This quickly caused an uproar of discussion in their company.

Irene was extremely pleased with these results.

She really hoped that someone would come up and ask her about it so that she could take this opportunity to show off her relationship.

Their company's workers were relatively young. Outside of work, everyone was willing to share a bit of happy news from their private lives. Though Irene was somewhat dull in this regard, she had also frequently been part of the audience as other people showed off their relationships.

However, the way she usually presented herself was too cold and aloof.

Nobody dared to gossip with their foxy senior, who usually rarely even had an expression on her face.

The entire morning, there was surprisingly not even a single person who wanted to come up to her and ask questions! During lunch, she specially went downstairs to eat at the cafeteria. The sound of discussion had previously clearly been so loud that she had heard it through the walls, but as soon as she walked through the door, the room instantly fell completely silent.

What use is it if you guys are chitter chattering behind my back?! Why won't you guys ask me?!

Irene was so agitated she felt like she was going to die.

She also couldn't just randomly stand in the middle of the cafeteria and hold a press conference for her relationship. Even the Disbitch paparazzi who always followed her, didn't release anything yet! And when she locked eyes with some sasaengs they just shrugged their shoulders and go away. What a humiliation!

She could only angrily and disappointedly carry her takeout back to her office.

Fortunately, after lunch break, her head manager who had previously been working on a task outside of the company returned. After setting down his bag, he looked up and immediately saw Irene's neck. He hadn't even gotten the chance to report on work.

"Finally together, huh?"

Fireworks were going off in Irene's heart, but on the surface, she calmly said, "Yeah."

"That wasn't easy." The head manager was actually the real cold and aloof one. He casually nodded. "Do your best to keep things minimally dramatic. Your sasaengs know it too. The paparazzi already got their mouth shut by money. Don't affect work."

Without waiting for Irene to start boasting, he had already opened up the file of documents and started his work report.

Irene had a stomach full of stories that she didn't get the opportunity to share.

After hearing the report, she made a call to reserve the entire revolving restaurant located at the mountaintop. When she got off work, she picked up the engagement ring— Um......yes, Bae Irene, who liked to plan ahead, had already found someone to custom design an engagement ring even before successfully wooing Lisa—