I | ●●

At first, Irene only intended on getting a few kisses.

But as they continued kissing, she slightly lost control of herself.

Irene remembered that Lisa was still injured. Thus, she only rubbed herself against the other's thighs. But barely a few rubs later, Lisa started saying in a hoarse voice, "Just come in instead......"

Irene froze. She reached a hand out to feel the other and discovered that she was wet down there. As such, she chuckled, "Little slut."

Upon hearing this nickname, she didn't protest at all. Instead, she sweetly parted Irene's legs and said, "Nae, I am...... I'm your little slut."

Irene's blood rushed into her head, but she couldn't bear to do anything. She lowered her head and gently kissed the other. "I'm just joking. Don't take it seriously."

The tips of Lisa's ears were completely red. She kept her gaze down and didn't dare to look at Irene. A moment later, she muttered lowly, "Then are you going to come in or not......"

Irene really wished she could swallow the other in one gulp.

But she also feared aggravating Lisa's wound.

Grabbing the strap-on in the drawer and adjusting around her body, she simply decided to flip the other over so that Lisa could curl her knees up and sit on Irene's lap. She locked her arms around Lisa from behind, preventing her from moving at all, and slowly pushed herself in along the crease of her lower cheeks.

At first, Lisa didn't find anything special about this. Regarding sex, she always went along with what Irene liked. She was the most considerate lover. But after two thrusts, something felt a bit off: this position had a strong sensation of imprisonment. Considering the difference in their height, she was entirely trapped in Irene's arms, unable to move in the slightest.

Forget herself to the rhythm of Irene's thrusts. She couldn't move her arms or legs in the slightest. She couldn't even relax her muscles. Additionally, Irene was very deep inside, brushing against areas she normally rarely did. This strange, new pleasure, accompanied by the dangerous feeling of being unable to control herself...... Almost instantly, Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She desperately begged Irene to slow down.

Meanwhile, Irene's waist was moving so fast it was almost as if someone had attached a small electric engine to it. She also bit the back of Lisa's pale neck, then bit her soft, red ear lobes.

"Is this woman of yours fucking you good or not?"

Lisa didn't have the time to respond. Her whole body had already tensed. She softly yelped out loud.

She actually hit orgasm just like this.

Irene finally realized that at some unknown time, Lisa had already ended up with a face full of tears. Her gaze was blank too. Irene's heart instantly softened in pain. She hurriedly let go of the other, then set her down. She gently kissed Lisa.

"I got carried away and couldn't control myself." Irene pulled out and gazed at Lisa's face that was still painted with the remnants of orgasm.

Lisa rested against her chest, panting, for a long time. After, she finally regained her wits and said, "Ehm... you fucked me so good."

Irene had been about to carry her into the bathroom. Upon hearing this, she froze. Then, she realized that Lisa was replying to her previous question. She couldn't help laughing.

"We're already done, so there's no need to say such things anymore."

With red ears, Lisa buried her face in Irene's chest. Very softly, she said, "......It really was very pleasurable."