N | ▬●

After spending some time recovering in Irene's embrace, Lisa finally came back to her senses. When she heard Irene's self-criticisms, the first thing out of her mouth was reflexive, "That's not it......It was my fault......"

Irene's heart twinged with pain. She couldn't find anything to say either. She slightly furrowed her brows, turned her head, and kissed away the other's unreasonable self-blaming.

"You didn't do anything wrong."

It was Irene's own problem. Irene very clearly realized this. Directly stealing someone away in this manner was extremely domineering and impolite.

To Lisa and to Seulgi. Even to Rosé.

Thinking back, Lisa had only been partaking in a creative process. At school, she also modeled for other people's artwork: sometimes clothed and sometimes nude. These weren't only limited to drawings, but also included photos. Among them, many pieces ended up being very impactful——after all, Lisa's body was quite expressive. It was very easy to create exceptional pieces when working with her.

Irene had seen a few. Lisa had shown her some; she had seen others herself through alternative pathways. They had never bothered her.

This was Lisa's major, a very emotionally and physically tasking job. She respected Lisa and wouldn't look at her differently because of it.

But this time, she had lost her composure.

After all, the other was the girlfriend that Lisa had worked hard to support for years.

Additionally, given the art pieces, even Irene, who was used to seeing art worth six or seven figures at home, had to admit that Lisa's "investment" was definitely worth it.

This caused Irene to feel very agitated. Her entire life, everything, whether it be money, successes, or people, had all been delivered to her doorstep and politely handed to her. This was actually the first time that she felt that "her territory was being threatened."

Or perhaps it was because this had never actually been her territory.

Varying new thoughts incessantly popped out from the unimaginable dark corner in her mind. For example, "it's possible that Lisa was checking her body in the mirror not because I said she gained weight, but because of Rosé's requirements" and other similar ideas. None of them could be carefully thought over. Any random one was enough to drive her crazy.

Yet, they were all piled atop her heart. It was getting difficult to breathe.

Only now that Irene discovered that she probably wasn't as generous and forgiving as she had thought. Only she had never encountered anyone or anything that could cause her to lose her composure in the past.

As such, when Lisa finally mustered up the courage to look up, she immediately saw Irene's foul expression. Instantly, her back tensed.

Irene guessed that at this time, the words out of the other's mouth would definitely be apologies again. Thus, she directly coaxed Lisa's tongue out and sucked on it briefly before pushing it back into Lisa's mouth.

"Ssh, don't say anything. I know what you want to say. It really wasn't your fault. It's my problem. But I can't fix it right now, and I don't want to fix it in the future. Lisa honey, be patient with me, okay?"

Lisa's gaze was still lost. She hadn't caught up yet, but instinctively nodded immediately. "Uh-oh, okay."

She even proactively pushed her tongue over again so that Irene could suck on it as they kissed.

In the blink of an eye, she completely softened like a melted piece of candy. While leaning against the wall, she lifted a leg and wrapped it around Irene's waist. She spread her legs apart, posing in a manner that invited the other's advances.