CHAPTER 3

Ira's pov
   "How much is this hat?" I asked while pointing at a floppy beach hat.

"136 euros" The lady said.

"Wha- that's too much..."

"Well if you can't buy it then leave it." She said.

Rude

"Um...can you give me for 126 euros?"

"No that's not going to happen." Right now the lady was angry. I was about to open my mouth then a elderly looking grandma came from inside the shop.

"cosa c'è che non va sofia?"(what's wrong sofia?) She asked her.

"Questa signora dice che vuole questo cappello da spiaggia per 126 euro"
(This lady says she wants this beach hat for 126 euros)

I don't understand what they are talking about. But it seems like she's talking about me.

"Um..maybe I'll leave it here..."  I said.

"No it's okay. You can take it signorina"
(Miss)

"Really? oh thank you." I grinned. The grandma gave the hat for a low price. Meanwhile the lady doesn't seem to be happy. Oh well. I got what I want. I bid goodbye and continued my walking.
           I put the hat on my head. Now I feel a little bit relaxed to be honest. It's hot but not that burning hot. Maybe it's just my body trying to cope with the heat. I was not built for this warmth climate. I am now in Favignana Island. Surprisingly it took 1 hour to reach here from Trapani. And I must say this is a sicilian village tourist area and it is amazing as I expected. So peaceful and relaxing. It's february so there is not much tourists. I am wearing a pink floral dress and sandals. Typical summer dress.

I managed to rent a apartment for 3 weeks

I managed to rent a apartment for 3 weeks. It's a cozy apartment with small room and a kitchen and it's cheaper than the luxurious hotels. Anyways I need to buy some souvenirs. But before that I need to eat something. I took my phone and looked at my schedule.

9.00 am                         -  Bue Marino
11.00 am to 1.00 pm   - Tuna fish city,
                                           Lunch.

Ok I need to go to Tuna fish city. I heard that it's cuisine is the best! I can't wait to eat traditional sicilian food.

( From coast to coast this island is only 10 kilometers long. So one can explore the island by cycle or scooter.)

Third person's pov
     Ira reached Tuna fish city. It's beach view was breath taking. Not to mention the food there. She went to a restaurant and ordered food.

Ira's pov
       After a while the food came in. And seeing this food made my mouth water.

Wow

Wow. This is worth it. I began to dig in while admiring the beach view infront of me. Huh...nothing more relaxing than this. I could do this all day. As I was eating I felt someone's stare on me. I looked up and saw a group of guys staring at me. Great. Ever since I came here, all the men are staring at me. This is not a new experience. Well back at home I used to get confessions from many guys. During my high school days, I was the most beautiful girl in the school. Well...too beautiful to be exact. Guys were all over me. And yeah me being a introverted ass rejected all of them. There were this one time when the school's popular boy and the bad boy fought over me. What was their names again? Nick? Jake? I don't what happened between them. But I heard that they were suspended for a week.
The weird thing is that I never had any friends. Because most of the girls are jealous. And they think they will look pathetic while being friends with me. And I was bullied too. Strange right? They thought I had everything. But the reality is different. I was just same as them. All these attentions..it suffocates me. I wish I was.....ugly