CHAPTER 17

Third person's pov
          Stephano went to his mansion after the meeting. He already informed his secretary Tommaso to arrange all the things for tomorrow. He was happy yet nervous. He was already informed that the Designer already took her measurements for the dress. Needless to say he was surprised. He sure expected some protest from her side judging by her personality. And yet she didn't. Was she finally giving him a chance?
       He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize that he reached his mansion.

"Maestro siamo tornati."
The driver said. He hopped off and went inside to meet his amore.

Meanwhile at the mansion
Ira's pov
         Let's see....Passport, documents, clothes, some souvenirs that I bought, and all my money was there. Including the Polaroid. Thank god. I really thought I lost it. I am currently now going through my stuff. But the thing is...my phone isn't there. He must have took it. That clever bastard. He knew what he is doing. Unfortunately I am not allowed to use any phone in this mansion.
         Then I heard a knocking on the door. Must be the head maid or someone.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened. As expected it was the head maid, Pamina.

"Good evening madame." She said while flashing a smile.

"Good evening to you too." I awkwardly replied.

"Madame maestro has returned. He wants to see you."

"Oh" My smile faded as I heard his name. "Um..give me f-five minutes. I will be there after I put these back."

"Ok madame" She went away.

After a few minutes
Third person's pov
     Ira finished putting her stuff back. She climbed down the stairs with hesitation and nervousness.
         Finally she reached the hall. She saw him sitting on the sofa with his leg crossed, just like a king. His attention was on his phone. Ira cleared her throat to catch his attention. His head immediately snapped back to her direction. He flashed a beautiful smile at her while she bit her lips in annoyance. As she went near him, he engulfed her in a tight hug. Needless to say, it startled her.

"H-hey! G-get your hands off m-me!" She tried to wiggle from his clutches.

"I miss you so much amore." He whispered not caring about her wiggling. After a while, he let go off her.

"I have a good news to share with you amore." He smiled.

Of course she knew it was about his parents. So it didn't surprised her that much.

"L-let me guess. Your parents?"

"Aw, you knew about it. Did Pamina told you?"

She nodded her head.

"Well I guess I don't need to inform you how much important it is for me. I am looking forward to tomorrow. It's a big deal for my family. And..." He stopped, and gave her a serious look. " I expect you to be on your best behavior." His  dark deep tone sent shivers to her spine. She was very scared. Before coming here, she wanted to tell him about her dismay. But now, all her confidence has melted away by only his voice. She gulped.

"Do you understand me amore?" He cooed. She nodded.

"Words amore..I need words"

"Y-yes"

"Good. Now let's go eat our dinner." He smiled like a kid before grabbing her hand. She was stunned. A while ago he was scary as hell and now he is acting like a complete baby.

His duality is no joke. I need to be more careful with my words. Otherwise it's not going to end good for me. 

Third person's pov
       The dinner was as usual. Great meal with the guy who kidnapped her. For some days she was getting comfortable with the atmosphere. But now, she was really scared. Because she is going to meet his parents tomorrow. Yes tomorrow. She thought she wouldn't meet them sooner. But this was totally unexpected. For her, it was unfair because first of all, she didn't get the time to make up her mind. Second, she didn't want to meet the parents of her kidnapper. And third, she is very anti-social. The young girl helplessly gazed at her captor who was smiling and eating the food in a bliss. From the sight she knew that he was very happy and a little bit nervous. And she found it cute. On the other hand, she wanted to runaway from there. But at the end of the day, she couldn't do anything even if she wants to.