CHAPTER 11

Ira's pov
It's been a while since the lady left. But..that's not the case here. I mean where am I?! Am I kidnapped? Or if I didn't then why I am in a huge creepy black themed bedroom?! For a moment I thought that I was in a dream bit unfortunately it's not! I don't know what's gonna happen but I am scared as hell. At the same time I need to get out of here!
I woke up from the bedroom and went towards the window. I looked outside and I saw a huge lawn with decorations? No it's a big garden! Wait am I...in a mansion?! Oh my god no it can't be happening. I am in a huge mansion! I again looked and this time I saw some men in suits outside. The hell? Why there are guys in suits? I need to escape right now! I was panicking right now. After a while I calmned myself. I looked around to find something that would help me. But there wasn't. I went to door and tried to open it but it wasn't opening. It is locked from the outside. Great. I stood there helplessly. I wanted to yell for help. But I am afraid that someone might come. No you can't be afraid. Think Ira think! Then suddenly a idea popped up in my mind. I went inside the bathroom and let it half open. I stood behind the bathroom's door, giving me a clear view of the room. This will allow me to hide and inspect at the same time. I just need to wait. I know this is a crazy idea but I have to try at least.
Suddenly the door opened catching my attention. I alerted myself. It was a guy in a suit. Even from the stature I could feel the intimate aura coming from him. He was very tall about 6 feet and had broad shoulders. I gulped. Maybe my idea was terrible.Seems like he is panicked. Is he searching for me? Oh no. I need to trap him in the bathroom so I could run. I need to catch his attention. I silently opened the water in the bathtub. And it worked. He was coming inside the bathroom. Okay Ira be ready. As he stepped inside, I pushed him in the bathtub with all of my strength. He fell in the water with a splash. Taking my chance I ran outside and locked the bathroom. I heard splashing sounds. Seems like he is trying to get up. Oh boy. The door was wide open and without a second thought, I ran.

Stephano's pov
I finally reached my amore's room. It's funny that for a moment I was in so much rage but now I am calm. She had so much effect on me. I unknowingly smiled. I opened the door and slowly went in and found that the bed was... empty. Wait empty?! Where is she?! I began to panic. Suddenly I heard water flowing inside the bathroom. Is she bathing? Wait why would she? Cautiously I went inside the bathroom but then out of nowhere, I was pushed in the bathtub. Before I could process something I fell in the water. I heard someone lock the door. I frantically woke up but it was already closed. Shit.

Third person's pov
She ran down the stairs hoping to escape from whoever she pushed into the water. And she had never been so much scared in her life before. Running down the stairs, she saw some people in the living room staring at her in both confusion and awe. She froze, not expecting people to be present in the huge living room. Then the lady from earlier came to her.

"Is everything okay madame? Where's maestro?" She asked.

Ira's pov
So the guy I pushed earlier was the 'maestro'?

Crap

She looked at me in confusion. Ok now I seriously need to come up with something to convince them. Otherwise I am gonna be in a big trouble.

"Oh I see.. well y-your maestro is very angry now. So I got scared and ran away. H-he seriously needs h-help."

"Angry? oh Dio..(Oh god)" She turned around. "Il maestro non sta bene. Per favore aiutalo."(Master is not okay. Please help him.)

The guys went inside. But the lady was still here.

"Actually c-can I have some w-water?" I asked.

"Yes madam" With that she rushed to the kitchen. Now is my chance. Luckily there was no one around so I made a ran to the door.

Third person's pov
       Stephano was still banging the door to be released. He tried to break the door but it wasn't of any use. Then suddenly the door opened revealing his men.

"Capo, stai bene? Va tutto bene?"
(Boss are you alright? Is everything okay?) They asked in confusion as he was completely drenched.

"Where is she?" (Dov'è lei?)

"Lei è in salotto, capo" (She's in the living room boss)

He shoved them off and ran to the living room and the rest of the men followed him. The maid came back with the water but didn't find anyone there.
As she stood there confused, Stephano came down and didn't find her.

"Dov'è lei??" (Where is she?)

"N-non lo so signore. Ha chiesto dell'acqua, q-quindi sono andato a prenderne un po'. M-ma quando sono tornato lei non era qui."
(I don't know sir. She asked for water so I went to get some. But when I came back she wasn't here.)

"CHE COSA? L'HAI LASCIATA ANDARE?! SEI STUPIDO?!"
(WHAT? YOU LET HER GO?! ARE YOU STUPID?!) He roared.

"M-mi scusi signore" ( I am sorry boss)
The poor woman apologized timidly.

Stephano's pov
     They seriously let her go like that?! Brainless idiots! Shit! I should have seen that coming.

Third person's pov
        Ira was now at the front gate. As she thought she was finally free, a deep voice caught her attention. She looked back to see a bunch of guys holding gun against her. She stood there frozen, unable to move. Then one of them proceeded to call someone.

"( There is a girl infront of the mansion. She looks very suspicious.)

Ira's pov
     What the- who are these guys? One of the guys called someone. From the looks it seems like I am in a big trouble.

Third person's pov
        Stephano was yelling at the poor guys. They couldn't do anything but keep silent and hear their boss's scolding. Then one of them got a call and picked it up.

"Um..s-signore (Um..sir?)

"CHE COSA?! (WHAT?!)

"La sicurezza ha chiamato e hanno detto di aver trovato una ragazza all'ingresso. Forse è la ragazza che stavi cercando?" (The security called and they said that they found a girl at the entrance. Maybe it's the girl you have been looking for?)

Stephano's eyes widened. What if it's her? He immediately went outside.

Ira's pov
     "Please let me go. I don't know anything. I swear!"

I am begging them to let me go but they wouldn't. They are so persistent and scary. But then my eyes catched something else. A group of another men was coming straight towards our area. But one of them seemed a bit odd. He was...drenched. In water. Wait water? D-don't tell me that's the guy I had pushed in the bathtub. I gulped really hard. I should have stayed in the room. Finally they reached infront of us, making him more clear to me...