CHAPTER 21

Third person's pov
          Finishing their meals, Ira and the old couples finally went outside. Ira was waiting for them in the car. She stared at the people.

Ira's pov
       I can't believe it. They are mafias! Real Sicilian mafias! I have only heard them about but never in my life I thought I was going to get involved with them! He is a mafia boss! They look pretty normal for mafias. I should have known! I should escape no matter what!

Suddenly my thoughts were cut off a little shout.

"Amore!"

"Aahh!" I flinched and jerked in reflex, causing him to also flinch in return.

"What's wrong amore?!" He panicked.

I was surprised by my outburst.
"Ah...I-I am f-fine.."

"Geez amore you scared me. You look all sweaty." He said while touching my forehead.

"Y-yeah..I-I am fine. I-I think it's t-the h-heat"

"Oh I see. Then let's go home then. You must be really tired." He said.

I don't want to go with a mafia!

I hesitantly nodded. He smiled and went to the front seat. I noticed that Aldrich hasn't came yet.

"Wait! W-where's Aldrich?" I asked.

"Oh he got some important business to take care of." He said. I noticed a tint of dismay in his voice. He was jealous.
He started the car and drove to the mansion.

I seriously need to escape.

Third person's pov
         The car reached the mansion and the two of them went inside. Stephano held her hand with his gigantic one and slowly made way to the living room as the maids and other workers bowed. Meanwhile Ira was feeling nervous and scared. She wanted to run from there. But she knew that this man holding her hand is never going to let that happen. He made her sit on the couch and told the maids to bring water.

"Do you want anything else amore?"

"N-no"

"You should have been more careful with the food amore. You have eaten a lot today!" He scolded her lovingly.

"S-sorry" She looked down.

"No I -I am sorry amore" He said while worrying that he made his amore sad.

Ira was literally shaking. He changes his behavior from time to time. One moment he is scary and next he will be gentle. His bipolarity was scaring her. She was scared before but now she is terrified.
         Then the maid brought the water. He took the water and gave it to her. Ira snatched the water and drank all the water in one gulp.

"Slow down amore.." He said.

"Sorry I-I was too t-thirsty"
*nervous chuckle*

"I see." A moment of silence. He stared at her or more like observing her. After meeting her parents she was acting very weird. Anyone could say that. She wasn't even that scared when she was about to meet his parents. But now it seems like she is terrified. Something must have happened. She is trying to hide but unfortunately she was terrible at it. She is lying and he knew that. But he decided to keep silent. Because he will eventually find the truth.
                He gently patted her head, causing the girl to flinch again. That's when he confirmed it. She is indeed hiding something. He was about to open his mouth but then suddenly his phone ringed. It was Aldrich.

"Excuse me amore. I have to take this call. You go to your room and take rest."
He said. She only nodded in return. He went away to open the call.

"Hey man.." Aldrich said in a unusual gloomy voice. That moment he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Aldrich?"

"The weapons deal..we lost it.."

"What? What do you mean we lost it?!" He yelled.

"You know how!" He yelled back.

It's him again.

"Don't tell me that's him.." He said in a low voice in rage.

"It's Barone. He got to know about our secret weapon deal by the traitor. I am afraid he will get his hands on our other sources too."

"Like I was gonna let that happen! Call our other weapon dealers! Do it fast!" He said while tucking his phone away.

I will get you Barone.

Third person's pov
      He went to the living room. His eyes was red due to anger. His mood was completely destroyed thanks to him. He sat on the sofa. He was frustrated and and angry. Then the butler came in with some alcohol. While he was pouring, it accidentally slipped from his hand and fell on the floor.

"M-mi dispiace s-signor-" ( I am sorry sir.) Before he could his finish his words, he smashed the man's head with
the alcohol bottle. A loud scream erupted, catching everyone's attention.
Pamina saw this and she was scared for the man's life. She never saw Stephano this angry before. Nobody moved or tried to stop him. They knew that if they tried they will be good as dead. But Pamina knew what to do. She rushed to Ira's bedroom. Only she could stop him.

Ira's pov
      I am trying to sleep but I couldn't. I kept shifting in my bed. I want to escape! But how? I can't run like last time because I got caught. And there is obviously cameras outside this mansion. High security and... crap. There is no way. But still..there has to be..something.
          I pressed my face on the pillow due to frustration. Suddenly an idea came to my mind.
          He loves me right? So I could just ask him to let go of me. Wait no that's stupid.
     Suddenly the door opened showing Pamina. But she was panting and looked scared.

"Pamina..what's w-wrong?"

"Pardon me madame. B-but you need to come downstairs right now.."

"Uh..w-why?"

"Maestro...he..he is beating a man. And he isn't stopping. He will die. He won't listen to us but he will listen to you..."

"W-what? I-"

"Please madame.."

"Ok..let's go.."

We both went downstairs. Finally we reached the living room. My eyes immediately widened at the sight. It was Stephano beating the bulter, mercilessly. I think the guy is half dead. But he wasn't stopping at all. Crap.

"Please help him madame." Pamina begged.

"I-,B-but how?"

Everyone was looking at me with hopefull eyes. They are expecting me to stop this raging guy. You can do it Ira.
       I went to back and tried to stop him. But he wasn't having it. Ok that's it. I wasn't intending to do it. But I have no choice. I took a deep breath. I raised my leg and kicked his back, causing him to fall flat on his face.

Third person's pov
             Everyone was shocked by her actions. Their jaws were opened due to astonishment. Never in their life saw someone doing this to their master.
              While they where recovering from the shock, Stephano got up limping. They all began to shiver. Nobody knows how he is going to react.
They could only hope for the best.