CHAPTER 4

Third person's pov
         Ira then continued to enjoy her time in the island. After a nice meal, she bought some souvenirs.

 After a nice meal, she bought some souvenirs

Ira made sure to buy pretty ones

Ira made sure to buy pretty ones. After shopping she started to walk towards her apartment, which is not far away.

Ira's pov
     Finally my day one is completed! I am so happy right now. And I can't wait for tomorrow. Still these souvenirs are so heavy! Plus the blowing annoying wind. My hat is hitting on my face.
I stopped in the middle of street and  removed the hat.

"I think I should work on my cardio.I am super exhausted." I took some time to catch my breath. Then I began to feel someone staring at me. I looked around to see if someone's there. The streets are practically empty now. That's weird. To be honest I am getting creeped by now. I mean why am I randomly feeling strange in the middle of a street? Oh well I think I should go now. I immediately took my stuffs and sprinted to my apartment.

Third person's pov
    Meanwhile at a luxurious restaurant, Stephano was sitting in the balcony of the while gazing into the beautiful view. The birthday party was going on. But he could care less.

Stephano's pov
         What a lame party. If Aldrich hadn't bugged me I wouldn't have came here. Lorenzo is a nice man. He is still a loyal man to papà. But his jerk son is a spoiled brat. I don't know how he is tolerating his shit. A 24 year old grown ass guy. Still acting like a pathetic 5 year old kid.

"oh eccoti. Non vieni a salutare suo figlio? (Oh here you are. Aren't you coming to meet his son?) Aldrich asked me.

"perché dovrei salutare quel bastardo?"
( why should I greet that bastard?)

He sighed. Taking a seat he sat near me.
"I thought he changed. But boy he is still the same."

"What do you expect from a spoiled brat?"

"I feel bad for signor.Lorenzo" He said while eyeing at the view. " Anyways there are some pretty chicks in this party. Wanna meet them?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked at him."No thanks. I will pass that."

"Dio sei così noioso" (God you are so boring) He said while going away.

I chuckled, turning my attention to the view. It was always refreshing to feel the breeze and seeing the clear sky. One of the few things that I like. I looked down. The streets are quiet. Well it's not tourist season. Only a handfull of people are seen. I took a deep breath sighing. Then a figure caught my attention. It looks like a girl in a beach hat, struggling with her bags. I couldn't see her face propely. She stopped infront of the restaurant. Making her completely visible to me.I think she is having some problem with the wind, it's obvious because she is trying to protect her hat. After some time she seems to give up and removed the hat, revealing her shiny black long silky hair. It flowed gently in the wind. She was still backfacing me. And then without warning, she immediately turned around. Making my world stop. I stood there, paralyzed. She was so..... beautiful. No,no not just beautiful. Words aren't even enough to describe her beauty. My eyes weren't blinking a bit. How can someone be so pretty? Her long black hair was flowing in the wind making her more mesmerizing. Her smooth white skin and small pink lips is getting me. Now I want nothing more
than to just grab and kiss her. Then my eyes went to her dress. It's true that the pink floral dress was making her look like a goddess. But there must be other men who had been gawking at her beauty. Just the mere thought of it made my blood boil. No. She's mine. Only mine! As I was busy in my thoughts, a voice interrupted me.

"Hey Stephan, your client from Paris is here. He wants to meet you"

I groaned in frustration. I looked back to take a last glance at her. But....she wasn't there. She was gone! Where did she ran away? I growled in anger. My face was practically red by now.

"Stephano are you alright man? What happened?" Aldrich asked me. I didn't answer. I just walk passed him.

"Steph-" I went away making him confused. "What's wrong with him he was fine just a while ago..."

Third person's pov
       Stephano was discussing mafia matters with his client. But little did they know, he was burning inside. He was trying his best to conceal his rage. Because of his so called clients, he lost his bellezza (beauty). And Aldrich noticed his best friend's behavior. He knew that something was wrong.

Time skip to midnight

Stephano's pov
    Urgh damnnit I can't believe I missed her! I threw the pillow in frustration.
*Sigh* I only saw her once and now I feel a lovesick teenager. I don't know why but every thing about her is just so mesmerizing. I need to know about her and make her mine. I think she is a tourist because she had a lot of souvenirs and also she didn't looked she's from here. I immediately dialed
and called one of my men. Soon after he showed up.

"Ho bisogno di informazioni su tutto il turista femminile in quest'isola
(I need the information about every female tourist in this island.)

ok dammi solo un giorno
(Okay just give me one day sir.)

One day? But..oh well.

"Bene fallo il prima possibile" ( Fine make it soon as possible)

He went away. I smiled at the thought of meeting my amore (love). I can't wait to meet you again il mio bambino.(my baby)